Item pricing

Umi

Question

Hello, it's been quite a long time since i've played Luna.
I mainly just wanted to know the pricing of some of better uber items, and possible the bwl. Also, where pukes brought back as a currency, or no?

6 answers to this question

I'm not a master at pricing, but I'll try to help you out.

In general, "uber" items like PD weapons are worth about 80b, good 115 weapons will range around 10-15b, good pieces of armor are also going to cost a couple bil. The BWL is worth about 4b.

Very rarely do I see anyone trading pukes for items. It's better to just sell pukes for gold and buy items that way.

Private donation items are usually 95b-100b. 80b is if they're clean as far as I've seen. I'm not good with other prices so I won't answer the rest. All I will say is pukes haven't been a currency for a long time, so don't bother buying them from the item stores unless you plan to sell them as they are or to enchant your items. Using them as currency has died out.

Private donation items are usually 95b-100b. 80b is if they're clean as far as I've seen. I'm not good with other prices so I won't answer the rest. All I will say is pukes haven't been a currency for a long time, so don't bother buying them from the item stores unless you plan to sell them as they are or to enchant your items. Using them as currency has died out.

How much DS belt cheap price?

DS belts can range from 5b - 10b depending on the philo that was given to it. Generally speaking, 15 matk/patk is 8b below and anything higher than that can get pricey.

Ty for reply, I allready purchaced in 6b. Chivalry p.a 15-10B, DS WEAPON AND CHIVALRY imba items
  • Downvote 1