Kyosimoto

Question

Hi GM or Moderator or Staff or My Friend

I want to ask about Attack Speed, 

If I Was Fighter, Do I have to up skills like :

Sword Rapidly

Weapon Synchro

and some attack speed like that?

Cause i can find how much my attack speed ?

are u know where can i find My Attack Speed was?

Thanks For Read my Question

Hope you Reply soon :)

12 answers to this question

I consider weapon synchro and sword rapidity to be optional since they do not increase your skill's attack speed, only your auto attack's speed. I would only get them if you want fast auto attacks.

The only way to find out your attack speed is by looking at your items you have equipped, skills, etc. There is no specific stat for attack speed.

Posted Today, 11:31 AM

I consider weapon synchro and sword rapidity to be optional since they do not increase your skill's attack speed, only your auto attack's speed. I would only get them if you want fast auto attacks.

The only way to find out your attack speed is by looking at your items you have equipped, skills, etc. There is no specific stat for attack speed.

sir eon, but its not effect to the skill then,

but why when i do skill Burning Crash with my friend Rune Impact, or same Burning Crash, he always get the first then me?

he said that Rampage Aura, Passive from Muramasa, Weapon Synchro, and Sword Rapidly are effect,

Are its true?

The only thing out of that list that would speed up your friend's Rune Impact or Burning Crash is the passive from Muramasa, everything else will only raise auto attack speed.

If he's wearing panda gloves, that will also make his Rune Impact and Burning Crash faster.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There are two types of attack speed, there's auto attack speed and general attack speed. You'll learn the difference as you play but as a rule of thumb, buffs are for auto attack speed, and passives from items generally give general attack speed bonuses. The passive sword rapidity gives auto-attack bonus, but I'm not sure about the passive from assassins/blade takers.

Posted Today, 11:31 AM

sir eon, but its not effect to the skill then,

but why when i do skill Burning Crash with my friend Rune Impact, or same Burning Crash, he always get the first then me?

he said that Rampage Aura, Passive from Muramasa, Weapon Synchro, and Sword Rapidly are effect,

Are its true?

my lv 150 friend said the " sword rapidly" also increase his skill cast speed... tha'ts mean he can cast faster any damage output skill faster than anybody that do not upgrade the "sword rapidly" skill :49:

No, it doesn't, here's a quote from Orange about sword rapidity.

Agility doesn't increase attack speed.

I explained before that sword rapidity doesn't have the same attack speed increase as berserk, it only increases the speed of regular attacks.

We may change this so that it increases the speed of all attacks, but if we do we may also decrease the boost %, we will see when we get to balancing and customizing skills ;]

Using a lower level character without sword rapidity and using my swordmaster with sword rapidity, I tested SB and they both hit monsters at the same time. I also tested it out with my swordmaster, Stasis, and Jonah's swordmaster, Polyxus, we both hit eachother at the same time when we were dualing (I did not have sword rapidity when we tested it, he did.)

The only thing that changes when you upgrade sword rapidity is the speed of your auto attacks.

OOT:
if you want to build Attack Speed Fighter, try to make ELF Panzer

Warrior> ????> Rune Knight> Panzer

with item Panda Gloves and Muramasa too

why Panzer?

Panzer has Buff Rapid Shots (or something like that, I forgot the name) but you must use Musket to activated that Buff

after that, you can change it again with Muramasa

Fifin once ever made this build, no one can win against her Rune Impact's Speeds... Too Fast!!! XD

wow thanks for the answere, its make me helpful, so is there any suggestion when it will change like GM Orange said :

Orange, on 08 Mar 2015 - 03:22 AM, said:snapback.png

Agility doesn't increase attack speed.

I explained before that sword rapidity doesn't have the same attack speed increase as berserk, it only increases the speed of regular attacks.
We may change this so that it increases the speed of all attacks, but if we do we may also decrease the boost %, we will see when we get to balancing and customizing skills ;]