Rogue Equipment Guide (For Newbies)

~EudemoN~

I made this guide for fellow newbies like me ^_^

This talks about equipments for Rogues from Level 1-105

Here is a drop list for all the monsters in CL :

Level 1-20
Just wear your apprentice armor or buy temp armor at alker harbor.

Hunt all the bosses in Alker Gate till you get nice enough equipments. I recommend sweeping all the channels till you get what you want or need.

For shields, hunt the turtle boss in Alker Gate

Level 21-45

Wear Alacritous Hunter Set. Can be found in Ruins of Draconian monsters. +7 if you have money. None of the boss in Tarintus drop anything so don't bother searching.

Weapon: Elephant's Hunting Knife from Leopard boss in Ruins if Draconian. Change to Crocodile's Kukri when you get to kill the Goblin Boss Kluerhorn in Zakandia Outpost. If you are to use bow just hunt Elephant's Long Bow from the same boss.

Shield: Turtle mail shield +7

Level 46-80

Wear Sharp Wind's Leather Set/Wind Curtain's Leather Set. Parts can be found from several monsters. Use the drop list to know which monsters to hunt.

Slaughterer's Tenacity Set for 70+ players. This is replaceable with other sets of your preference.

Weapon: Just look for daggers that fit your level with boss hunts. Until you get to The Way to Howling Ravine and hunt the Deadly Poisoned Wedge. For Archers, hunt Kiyoma's Feathered Horn Bow in Red Orc Outpost harpy boss.

Shield: Find the Skeleton Knight's Strong Shield

Level 81-105

Buy or craft Transcendent Set. If you decide to buy, acquire 200m to 250m and look for clean set in CH3 Nera Castle or Megaphone your intent to purchase.

Buy Gardener Set at lvl 105, this will be your final set. Full set costs around 6-8b clean.

Weapon: Buy a Take That, Dude! dagger Level 83. Don't know how much it costs. For your final weapon, buy an Advanced Knife this costs around 200m clean.

Shield: Skeleton Knight's Strong Shield should still be enough, if you want to buy a new shield go ahead. Aias' Shield is lvl 104, this will be final shield.

And that's it ^_^ if anyone has anything they think I missed, you can comment in down below.

• Upvote 1

'Ello!

I am half zoned out, so I apologize for anything that makes no sense or sounds.. stupid.

Gear preference on Celestia Luna is rather funny because of how fast we level. Seeing as we have a EXP boost from the scroll(s) and the private server rate makes the beginning of a Lunarians life rather quick paced. Level 1 - 40 can practically be done without any armor or weapon changes.

Lv. 21 - 45

- " None of the boss in Tarintus drop anything so don't bother searching. "

Magic Box’s Poisoned Needle
[Kuikui @ Tarintus – 2.29%]
Level 26
Physical Attack 31
Magical Attack 26
STR +5
DEX +7
WIS +3
MP +19

Level 46-80

- " Just look for daggers that fit your level with boss hunts. "

You did give out information, so I'm not saying you did it wrong. I personally think that you should give thorough information, however. Seeing as this is a 'Equipment Guide', you should give out the level of weapons that lead from xx - xx instead of just one or two. Flesh it out, don't be scared of a lenghty post!

Everything else looks good and I only wished to point these two things out.

Mwah ♥~

There is another dagger that drops from the basilisk boss in The Way to the Howling Ravine, it's level 5x if I remember correctly. Just so you both are aware ^_^

But it doesn't give stat bonuses like one I mentioned.

'Ello!

I am half zoned out, so I apologize for anything that makes no sense or sounds.. stupid.

Gear preference on Celestia Luna is rather funny because of how fast we level. Seeing as we have a EXP boost from the scroll(s) and the private server rate makes the beginning of a Lunarians life rather quick paced. Level 1 - 40 can practically be done without any armor or weapon changes.

Lv. 21 - 45

- " None of the boss in Tarintus drop anything so don't bother searching. "

Magic Box’s Poisoned Needle

[Kuikui @ Tarintus – 2.29%]

Level 26

Physical Attack 31

Magical Attack 26

STR +5

DEX +7

WIS +3

MP +19

Level 46-80

- " Just look for daggers that fit your level with boss hunts. "

You did give out information, so I'm not saying you did it wrong. I personally think that you should give thorough information, however. Seeing as this is a 'Equipment Guide', you should give out the level of weapons that lead from xx - xx instead of just one or two. Flesh it out, don't be scared of a lenghty post!

Everything else looks good and I only wished to point these two things out.

Mwah ♥~

I sweeped all ten channels, no drops. Just exp and gold, so I don't recommend this place for equipment hunting.

There are no good enough items for Rogues that is worth mentioning there. So the weapon list should suffice for weapon hunting. I only mention those worth keeping.

I sweeped all ten channels, no drops. Just exp and gold, so I don't recommend this place for equipment hunting.

There are no good enough items for Rogues that is worth mentioning there. So the weapon list should suffice for weapon hunting. I only mention those worth keeping.

Oh. I see.

I pray that the RNGods bless you and everyone else, then. Looking over the stats and such, I can see I was wrong.

There is another dagger that drops from the basilisk boss in The Way to the Howling Ravine, it's level 5x if I remember correctly. Just so you both are aware ^_^

actually is level 49... XD

as an Old Player, yes I do some collecting Items too... weird Hobbies I guess XD

Co-Pas from Indonesian Section:

-Fox Dirk (Common) lvl12, Seolkata Boss lvl12 Alker Gate

Fox = DEX+10

-Magical Box's Poisoned Needle lvl26, Kuikui Boss lvl26 Map Tarintus

STR+5, DEX+7, WIS+3, MP+19

-Deadly Poisoned Wedge lvl49, Kokatris Boss lvl49 The Way to The Howling Ravine

STR+9, DEX+12

-Tiger Blood Blade (Common) lvl73, Ogre Warrior lvl68 Howling Cave Floor 1 and Floor 2

Tiger = DEX+15

-Take That Dude lvl83, Lucky Box77 3RD

STR+22, Accuracy+13, Critical Damage+7%

-Advanced Knife lvl103, Blue Beard Pirate lvl100 Nera Harbor

HP Recovery -66, Critical Damage+17%, Physical Attack Speed+8% Skill lvl1

Just wanna help with some Info :)

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Hello i just wanna add something. You could use Bloodstained set and Grim reaper scythe at lvl 60-80. But if u reinforce and philo the bloodstained set(eva philoed) you could use it till lvl 104(till you get your gset) that was based on my own experience