About dual wielding SM

alvian

Question

I try to search forum, but dont get anything in question section.

So here is my question :

1. What you go?

Pure dual wield one type (axe-axe) (sword-sword) (mace-mace) or mix (axe-sword) (axe-mace) (sword-mace) ?

*you know/dont know about mix dual wield?

2. Assume i have base 10.000 pa.

Every sword training give 0.75%   and 0.79% pa.

*dont count about the penalty first.

If i use sword-sword, i get 75 pa or 2x75 = 150 pa?

If i use sword(right)-axe(left), i get 75 pa, 79 pa, or 75+79 pa?

How about the axe mortality/mace protection if i dual wield axe-mace?

*assume its normal calculation, because i think its something odd about the % in luna.

Please explain xD

6 answers to this question

1.) you can't do mix one-handed axe+another one-handed weapon... it's must be the same type weapons :)

2.)...

> Axe Mortality/ Sword Rapidity/ and Mace Protection won't be changed even we used 2 weapons.

here is some of the Detail of the Dual Wield Systems:

-Dual Wieldings System is a System you can get by a learning Passive Dual-Wield Mastery (in game name)/ Dual-Wield Expertise, this System will allow your character can used 2 One-Handed Weapons and Daggers (on Rogues) by modified the Shield Slot on Equipment so it can be placed with a Weapon.

-You can only Place the same Type Weapons during Dual-Wielding, example 2 One-Handed Sword, you can't use 1 One-Handed Sword and 1 Dagger, etc.

-Dual Wieldings will only affected some of your Statuses-Gained. So when you Dual-Wieldings, some of Passives like One-Handed Weapons Training will not Applied and not increases your Phy-Attack even you are using One-Handed Weapons during Dual-Wieldings (If you remove 1 weapon and only use 1 One-Handed Weapon, the Passive One-Handed Training will be Applied again). But yes, all Typical Weapons Requirement Passives will still Affected and giving you Status Gains. example: Swords/ Axe/ Mace Training, Swords Rapidity/ Axe Mortality/ Mace Protections, All Swords Passives, Dagger Training, All Dagger Passives, etc (but this is not meaning will be doubled Statuses Gaining if you are Dual-Wielding, the calculations will be same like as during One-Handed only).

I hope this help... :)

(Also, I don't know if the game now is allowing dual-wield so we can use different Type Weapons... I hope you already test this, because on my time long ago, this is not allowed yet) xD

and about calculations, I hope GMs can answer it too :')

• Upvote 1

I try to search forum, but dont get anything in question section.

So here is my question :

1. What you go?

Pure dual wield one type (axe-axe) (sword-sword) (mace-mace) or mix (axe-sword) (axe-mace) (sword-mace) ?

*you know/dont know about mix dual wield?

2. Assume i have base 10.000 pa.

Every sword training give 0.75% and 0.79% pa.

*dont count about the penalty first.

If i use sword-sword, i get 75 pa or 2x75 = 150 pa?

If i use sword(right)-axe(left), i get 75 pa, 79 pa, or 75+79 pa?

How about the axe mortality/mace protection if i dual wield axe-mace?

*assume its normal calculation, because i think its something odd about the % in luna.

Please explain xD

1. U can dual two different types of weapon, but if ure thinking of getting the benefit of both swd/axe/mace training at the same time u won't, those passives are not in effect during dual wielding, only when using 1 weapon alone

2. I have no answer for u

-You can only Place the same Type Weapons during Dual-Wielding, example 2 One-Handed Sword, you can't use 1 One-Handed Sword and 1 Dagger, etc.

-Dual Wieldings will only affected some of your Statuses-Gained. So when you Dual-Wieldings, some of Passives like One-Handed Weapons Training will not Applied and not increases your Phy-Attack even you are using One-Handed Weapons during Dual-Wieldings (If you remove 1 weapon and only use 1 One-Handed Weapon, the Passive One-Handed Training will be Applied again). But yes, all Typical Weapons Requirement Passives will still Affected and giving you Status Gains. example: Swords/ Axe/ Mace Training, Swords Rapidity/ Axe Mortality/ Mace Protections, All Swords Passives, Dagger Training, All Dagger Passives, etc (but this is not meaning will be doubled Statuses Gaining if you are Dual-Wielding, the calculations will be same like as during One-Handed only).

I hope this help... :)

(Also, I don't know if the game now is allowing dual-wield so we can use different Type Weapons... I hope you already test this, because on my time long ago, this is not allowed yet) xD

and about calculations, I hope GMs can answer it too :')

1. U can dual two different types of weapon, but if ure thinking of getting the benefit of both swd/axe/mace training at the same time u won't, those passives are not in effect during dual wielding, only when using 1 weapon alone

Antoni statement seems true (at the time he test it long time ago?)

theBoxC statement seems logic too. Looks like he already test it recently. (maybe dual different type is allowed now)

So maybe we need more info from other tester/admin. about the "one handed-training"; "sword training"; "sword rapidity"; "axe training"; "axe mortality"; "mace training"; "mace protection".

1. U can dual two different types of weapon, ...

very well BoxC... this statements of yours is making me to login and test it by myself... (though on here is already 4:00 AM, but well okay) >w<

Untitled_zps4mf2ltjo.jpg

Untitled1_zpsguscvrow.jpg

I buying all one-handed weapons and try to mix them on my Slot Shield,

and then the System Chat is say: You have to use same type of weapon for dual weapon... >w<

(yeah my Experiences is never betrayed me) XD

and the other reason why you cannot mix your weapons during Dual-Wieldings, is because there is 1 Skill named: "Fearful Massacre" (I forgot the exact name) on Swords Master, this Skill can only be used with Dagger, weird isn't it? And then this remind of long time ago, that I want to trying to use One-Handed Sword with Dagger, because I think I maybe can use that Skill too on Dual-Wield... yeah One-Handed Sword+ Dagger is not allowed.

I hope these Experiences of mine can Help you everyone. :)

very well BoxC... this statements of yours is making me to login and test it by myself... (though on here is already 4:00 AM, but well okay) >w<

Untitled_zps4mf2ltjo.jpg

Untitled1_zpsguscvrow.jpg

I buying all one-handed weapons and try to mix them on my Slot Shield,

and then the System Chat is say: You have to use same type of weapon for dual weapon... >w<

(yeah my Experiences is never betrayed me) XD

and the other reason why you cannot mix your weapons during Dual-Wieldings, is because there is 1 Skill named: "Fearful Massacre" (I forgot the exact name) on Swords Master, this Skill can only be used with Dagger, weird isn't it? And then this remind of long time ago, that I want to trying to use One-Handed Sword with Dagger, because I think I maybe can use that Skill too on Dual-Wield... yeah One-Handed Sword+ Dagger is not allowed.

I hope these Experiences of mine can Help you everyone. :)

lmao sorry to wake u up at 4am, thats a cant* 

Ok im sure we need to dual SAME TYPE WEAPON ..

So maybe we need more info from other tester/admin. about the "one handed-training"; "sword training"; "sword rapidity"; "axe training"; "axe mortality"; "mace training"; "mace protection".

And thats the last thing about dual wielding.

One handed training increase pa?

Sword/Axe/Mace training increase pa? (permanently? i hope its not visual bug, so make sure someone relog after up that skill)

*abot fearful massacre, i think about 60% now, that one hand training and sword/axe/mace training dont increase pa when dual wielding.

But im not so sure xD

P.S. wow it seems Antoni 1st char. because of the IGN.