Human ArchRanger Guide (original)

snickers

first, i was wondering if there is someone using this path so, im just trying it for fun.. coz i was inspired by TM vs BT debate TROLOLOL anyways, here goes nothin --,

UPDATED... 20/10/2013

PATH>? human rouge (of course, its in the title silly you!)

STATS??? doesnt matter if u go full STR or full DEX or even full VIT its up to you

job path> ruffian > thief > treasure hunter > arch ranger>

now some of you think this may fail but, idk myself so thats why im testing it now...

ill upload some pics of my own made by me in DD SOLO

hmm, its skills may not be AOE in lvl 74 below BUT when you reach lvl 75 in TH job, youll pawn them all!! --,

skills?

Ruffian> Thief> Treasure Hunter> this will be the skills.... and yes its up to you which one you will use since before and after lvl 75, you will have a lot of skill points

POWER SHOT (max lvl)
WIND BREAKING (lvl 1 or lvl 5 for AOE leveling and yes switching to dagger for faster lvling)
DIABOLIC INSTINCT (max)
SHADOW INSTINCT (MAX)
HUNTERBLAST (MAX)
HUNTER SMOKE (MAX
ZEPHYR (MAX)
LIGHT ARMOR EXPERTISE (MAX)
DETECT HOLE (MAX)
LONG SHOT (LVL 1 will be max for lvl 104 below XDD)
BOW TRAINING (MAX)
BURNING RAGE (MAX)
LACE (MAX)(why lace? to counter burning rage's effect biggrin.gif)
EAGLE EYE (MAX)
EXTORTION (optional)
BLIND SIDE (MAX)
LIGHT EVASION (MAX)
QUICK MOVE (OPTIONAL)
DEATH SIGN (MAX)

i know its not in order, so just look for the skill u need TROLOLOL biggrin.gif

CONGRATS FOR REACHING LVL 105!!! ITS UP TO YOU IF U WANT TO RESKILL OR NOT TO REMOVE SOME WASTED SKILL POINTS REFFERABLY TO WIND BREAKING biggrin.gif

NOTE: you can also remove powershot if u want or use double shot if you want since you will have much SP when youre lvl 75 or something? i got extra 400+ SP's so,
goodluck spending your skillpoints...

Arch ranger skills>

FATAL TOUCH (MAX)
FIRE ARROW (MAX)
SMOLDERING SHOT (MAX)
MAGIC ARROW (MAX)
FAST RELOAD (MAX)
ELASTIC BOW (MAX)

Alternate job... Assassin (lvl 75 job change)

BLIND SIDE
DEATH SIGN
RAPID ATTACK
RAPID MOVEMENT
DIABOLIC INSTINCT
SHADOW INSTINCT
PREDATOR

(if you're worrying about AOE for lvl lvl 104 below and you want assassin to be your path, put lvl 1 or higher wind breaking just for DD. switch dagger for wind breaking skill and, predator skill [yes predator buff still works even if you switched weapons])

and also max other passives and buffs its up to you on how you balance your skills LOL biggrin.gif

(UPDATE: weapon skills are not available at the moment BUT, we don't know yet if it'll be back or not.. so, keeping it is a wiser decision)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
TIP: bring: altairs composite bow if you go PVP or GUILDWAR for extra crit dmg and extra atkspd (skill from altairs composite bow)
caliburn for lvl 2 warrior form (adds PA for ??? mins)
aegis for lvl 1 blessing guard (since you dont have much pdef, i recommend one of these)
------------------------------------------------------------------

recommended equips+ [weapons]:

lvl 1-59 just anything from NPC's [also weapons]

lvl 60-78 stained set, cruel butcher set or crafted items (str/vit/dex its up to you coz it doesnt really matter LOL)chivalry (when lvl 75 [craft weapon, orion bow]
aldebarans energy

lvl 78-100 transendent set [altairs composite bow, euryales bow] gemini/castor set

lvl 101+ gardeners set, vestige set, 115 armor boots, (str/dex/vit u decide) hathors rings

stats I recommend

since human path is full of PA and rich in crit damage, i suggest you go eva and strike at the same time!!! HOW?

I recommend you reinforce your weapon with crit rate, and philo it with strike, 1 strike 1 eva for each hathor, 2 eva for both gemini/castor, eva for armor and boots, strike or eva for hem it doesnt matter which you want, and get eva or strike with vestige set, [or you can mix which philo you should go for] its up to you

this is only a guide and im not forcing for your own actions LOL so no blaming K?...

it doesnt matter if u want full eva or full strike as long as youre comfortable with your Arch Ranger because im very comfortable with mine :rolleyes:

screenies:

equips and stats:
Luna_01_110626_021623_001.jpg
Luna_01_110626_021621_001.jpg
Luna_01_110626_021620_001.jpg
Luna_01_110626_021619_001.jpg

sorry i didnt SS my chiv but it has +18 PA (not reinforce but HC philo) tongue.gif

powershot normal damage
Luna_01_110626_021635_001.jpg

powershot crit damage
Luna_01_110626_021639_001.jpg

hunterblast normal dmg
Luna_01_110626_021712_001.jpg

hunterblast crit damage
Luna_01_110626_021659_001.jpg

Q: what equips can i use when leveling?
A: uhm, when i was leveling, i just use the newbie light armor and then some junk equips from loots but when i reach lvl 76-82 i used transendent set,gemini with HC philo, aldebarans energy,chivalry, crit slime and some str glasses,

Q: how did you manage to lvl with those kind of equips?
A: easy, i have a rune master and destroyer character to buff my char biggrin.gif ( i event intend to use TM and magnus buffs)

Q: your weapons?
A: from lvl 21 job change weapon to aktaeon to orion and euryales (i dont have my own ebow so im about borrow one since im still at lvl 104 below LOLOLOLOL)

Q: where is your leveling spots?
A: at lvl 1 i went to zakandia outpost (with rune master and destro buffs) then red orc outpost then mont blanc port then DD!! my fave part biggrin.gif

Comments? Questions? Suggestions? just post it here just please dont flame my post LOL biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Question..

In War, does hunter blast useful? It have mid range, that's mean u must come closer to ur opponents right?

I only have Human AR with Assassin path so never try that.. xD

yes in war also, if u can tank them, use hunterblast to wait for them to respawn since youre not going to war solo dont you? LOL :D also if arrow skills fails, use HB :D im thinkin this will be str strike :D

on last gw my chance kill you if we are far distance is 0%

but I'm hard to come near you, Because you know what strengths of your.

my chance to win of you is verry little on gw.

in pvp with you, my chances may be better than at the time of Gw. because there are limiting distance.

well, i was lazy to open bunch of clients... when i start playing CL for a day, i open about 5-6 clients hihihi ^_^ runehunter for runemaster buffs, skitties for destroyer buffs, my main snickers, oiink for my GF's accnt (the human archer), angelcloe09 for TM buffs and also my vendor but i dont open it often coz i dont have any item to sell LOL well, my PA for now goes up to 5.1k without aura buffs, but it can reach 6k with magnus aura and can manage to hit 30k on boss on DD since im using altairs composite bow with whispering fire on TM adds skill level LOLOLOL

• 2 weeks later...

Human ArchRangers Rocks...

I have One with This Path nag its grinds a lot of people...

I Use Hunters Blase And Fire Arrow ( The AOE One) and I 1 Hit Most Rouges and Mages...

My Basic Crit For players is about 10k-12k lol...

btw im Level 105 Human ArchRanger

IGN: Kyarah

Mine is with Incomplete Items BTW coz im only poor...

Human ArchRangers Rocks...

I have One with This Path nag its grinds a lot of people...

I Use Hunters Blase And Fire Arrow ( The AOE One) and I 1 Hit Most Rouges and Mages...

My Basic Crit For players is about 10k-12k lol...

btw im Level 105 Human ArchRanger

IGN: Kyarah

Mine is with Incomplete Items BTW coz im only poor...

lol its ok... you dont need to rush your items since, its hard to get rouge items lol

• Orange unpinned this topic