Anyone have link to watch Boruto : naruto the movie ?

Hidatte

i looked around for about thirty minutes.

google, facebook, imgur, reddit, and even tumblr. i looked for 'boruto' and found a lot of links. most of them led to the exact same site and i had a little bit of hope. the video started playing but as soon as it was about to start, they asked for me to register. i attempted to register to make sure it was safe but instantly backed out as soon as they asked me for my credit card information. pretty iffy on that one.

i saw a few links that had the movie but it was very low quality that i didn't bother checking. it was pretty much someone sitting in the theaters, or something, and recording the movie. you know, that one thing that people are told not to(?).

i would assume that you'll need to wait a little longer in order for the movie to come out online or in stores. seeing as it was a pretty recent movie to come out, august seventh, i doubt that there's many disk copies. but then again, i don't know. it takes quite awhile for theater movies to go out to disk. not sure about anime ones. could be the same?

sorry. i couldn't be any help but i lost hope after awhile. the links i stated in the beginning might be ok but i wouldn't risk it to be safe.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...