Questions about musket

adam8242000

Question

Muskets can still be used and always have been available for use, but the Musket Training skill hasn't been fixed yet so you won't be able to receive bonuses for using the musket yet.

Check here for the full list of the things that were fixed with the patch:

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/29544-patch-notes-nov-1st-2015/#entry294802

• Administrator

Rosenia, your answer sounds like the other players get it magically out of nowhere, you can craft guns from molds.

When creating a weapon mold you will see the icon of the bow mold repeated, the second icon is actually for guns and not bows, there's a higher chance to fail when crafting a gun mold than other weapons.

Rosenia, your answer sounds like the other players get it magically out of nowhere, you can craft guns from molds.

When creating a weapon mold you will see the icon of the bow mold repeated, the second icon is actually for guns and not bows, there's a higher chance to fail when crafting a gun mold than other weapons.

so is it recommended to have 7 firearm mold ?

Can I get more information, please? I have no idea what is a mold and where to craft it and how toncraft it. Totally new to the construction system and I think I'll need a lot of help regarding this matter. A detailed guide is appreciated.

basically I want to learn how to make a musket by my self, but I dont have any information how to go about it...so I always take the easy way to get it, buy the item...

Thanks for the clues...

I will try to make my musket with this information. even there's a higher chance to fail, but I will try...because, I want if there is my name on my own Musket when created...

@Sky_Light12

and maybe, first I will prepare 7 mold to make it...

• Administrator

Well I don't have the time to create a guide, the guide we had used many images but now they're broken :/, some day if nobody did it by then (you are welcome to post a new guide and I will pin it) I'll edit it.

But crafting is simple once you get a hold of it, however for muskets they can only be crafted with rune carving ingots and higher (!)

To create ingots:

Take your rune carving ore and place it in the first slot of the crafting window, you will see item icons appear on the lower box, select it, click craft and the amount of items you want to craft.

In the middle box you will always see the materials necessary.

When you have ingots, cloth or leather (not ore or pieces!) put one of those in the first slot of the crafting window and you will see the molds/patterns it can create, select whichever you need, gather the materials necessary and craft the mold!

When you have molds put them in the first slot and select the item you wish to craft.

The materials list will tell you what level you must be to craft that item, the success rate for crafting it, how much gold it costs to craft it and which and how many materials you need.

Once you have everything hit craft and you're good to go.

An item that can be crafted into something else will always say "Compounding available" at the bottom of the tooltip. Those are the items you put in the first slot of the crafting window to see what they can become.

Most materials can be bought from Tasartia, higher level materials (with rune carved crafting) are always crafted from the basic materials (for example Abrasive) that are sold from general stores.

Equipment crafting requires Harmels, Wiesels, etc which drop from all levels of monsters.

If you are crafting a musket remember what I said, hover the bow molds when you put a rune carving ingot into the crafting window to see which one says Musket/Gun!

Crafting is easy, just remember the tip that everything that is a recipe says "Compounding available" in the tooltip, put different items in the crafting window and you will see!

also R.ingots can be easily obtained by decomposing a weapons dropped by nera harbor pirates ( they worth 3m when sold at NPC , this will tell you a difference between 1.9m and 2.5m weapons ,as both doesn't give you R.ingot since it's made out of perium ingots )

each one will yield 26 R.ingots ( i forgot how much for free fairy abrasives & wiesels) , also gives you a weapon from nera blacksmith ( all of them has name " master " on it , example : master quake from saint tears ) , which additional way to get more wiesels

in case flame bow ( required material for lv 105 musket ) , crafted from perium mold : bow

magical flames is simple , you buy many lv 20 necklace > decompose > store the magic powder ( each magical flames require 20 magic powder )

to make the crafting is easier , you might need to prepare a calculator

i've wasted about 400m-500m just for one musket ( but i didn't expect i've successfully made another one )

I saw while I was looking for the firearm mold that I needed a 'Magic flame'? And when I successfully finish with the mold, is it a lot harder to successfully craft the musket?

that's magical flames , here's a way to get them :

buying from other players :

~ this guy right here sells M.flames

7B3Ztz8.jpg

~ you could craft one

buy crystal necklace ( lv 15 ) , higher level only yield something like " mana powder " , not magic powder

3tg58RV.jpg

now open " skill " menu > action > destruct > drag the necklace to top slot , " result " tell what material you'll get ( in this case , magic powder )

kqhSBAv.jpg

FZINkSb.jpg

now , buy many flame stones

2jNRFgR.jpg

once you're getting sufficient magical flames magic powders ,  click " construct " , drag the flame stone into " before " slot , click on the blue flame ( because that is the magical flame , not the red one ) and then take your pick ( far left one is 100% success rate but more material is needed , while in middle has high success chance but more materials than the right one , which has smallest chance of success ) , after that click compound and set how much you want to make ( which multiply required materials and cost  , also risky if the chance are not 100% ) . once it's done , there have you go , magical flames for musket

HWv994x.jpg

0waP4xu.jpg

i forgot the chance for muskets , but i think about 30%-60% success

in case for sniper , i recommend you to pick either treasure hunter or rune walker :

~ rune walker allows you 1v1 more easily due a skill like casting foil can easily stop a mage from using skill

~ treasure hunter is AOE dealer , because hunter blast and hunter smoke does not need weapon . combined with musket's damage , hunter blast is more lethal than one carrying dagger

warning : because of " musket training " is bugged , as long as you're using musket , it won't increase your damage until this has been patched