Guild War feature

MrhayleyJr-

HII ALL ^_^

Im here to give some advice like what written on the thread tittle, some suggestion on guild war feature.

I think its gonna be more fun if we have some features on war, just like :

1. Guild's list of player that gonna participate on that war.

2. Feature for war rules like Forbidden Skill, Level to join, and others
3. Feature to registrate each participant items that will be used by its player on that war. can be up to 2-3sets ^^. cause on bellow war almost has "no edit" rule. so all the war participant items sure are all normal and not edited items. And there will be no "youre edit" drama like what happened now ^^

4. War Score feature. this one can be used to choose the war winners. Like 500kills to win. ^^

5. Other features that i cant figured now or maybe other player has any suggestion for this war features.

Thankiu Sir.
maybe other player can add his suggestion. it would be nice ^^

• Administrator

3. Is not possible, locking players from using specific items in their inventory is not possible, only the general item, for example if you want to forbid using an item all items of that kind will be locked. So if you say you can't use gardener's set parts every gardener's item will not be able to be used, etc.

2. Does not make sense to me, skills were created to be used.

1 and 4 are solved with Guild Tournament and Party War. I understand that right now you only have guild wars, but modifying guild wars does not make sense if we're going to add those two features for players to simply choose their preferred type of PvP, it would take the same or even more amount of work to modify guild wars instead of enabling those two features.

3. Is not possible, locking players from using specific items in their inventory is not possible, only the general item, for example if you want to forbid using an item all items of that kind will be locked. So if you say you can't use gardener's set parts every gardener's item will not be able to be used, etc.

2. Does not make sense to me, skills were created to be used.

1 and 4 are solved with Guild Tournament and Party War. I understand that right now you only have guild wars, but modifying guild wars does not make sense if we're going to add those two features for players to simply choose their preferred type of PvP, it would take the same or even more amount of work to modify guild wars instead of enabling those two features.

okie sir thanks.

but how to settle the winner of a war nowadays? i saw an never ending war happened. the one who tired first is the winner?

and also i didnt understand the "war record" info on guilds tab bar (G). Example : a guild has 12-26-10 (written on that tab). what it means? and how it works? 

and for number (3)

how if we could report a player that possibly using "forbidden items in war rules we've chosen before. like edited items".

so we could sent a report and video of that war as the proof. or maybe a "deathnote" feature like autonote feature on action tab.

Sorry if im askint too much. Just my opinion to make the guild war more fair and fun ^_^

• Administrator

We will not enforce player made rules for wars, sorry. We will only ban those who abuse bugs during wars, like standing under the bindstone or fast releasing.

The 12-26-10 info means wins-ties-losses.

And yes it's up to the guild masters to surrender or not.

Sorry to ask.....Did the Party War available after the new patch?

We will not enforce player made rules for wars, sorry. We will only ban those who abuse bugs during wars, like standing under the bindstone or fast releasing.

The 12-26-10 info means wins-ties-losses.

And yes it's up to the guild masters to surrender or not.

how that works sir?

guild who surrended first will be the loser one?

and how about tie?

which condition gives tie result?

how that works sir?

guild who surrended first will be the loser one?

and how about tie?

which condition gives tie result?

yes of course if u surrender mean u r losing n other guild win..if war ended(1 guild send 'end the war' n other guild accepted) that count as tie.