Q>job :)) (big break)

FlyingPig

Question

8 answers to this question

Thanks guys for you replies :))

I always though for entrapper and maybe other rogues I need a lot of eva what is very expensive : / .

Isn't that true? and also second problem is which race to use?? Human/elf ? or it's just not important?

In the other hand I always wanted to main a dual weapon elf. But I am too not convinced about that becuase at 105 lvl using dual weapons take more from me than give : / ? (or it changed? idk. didn't play soooo long)

@Chokerino - dependa on what game style you want.

hmm... I am open person. That means I like a lot. I like 2h weapon, bows, fast casting mages, dual. Mt priority is make dual elf as my main : /

Eva gear is expensive, but if you aim for the bare minimum needed for Nera Harbor, it won't be that expensive. If you're aiming to go further than Nera Harbor, then a good Entrapper will be pricey.

Entrapper is a good starting character for farming and making gold. I would suggest making an elven entrapper since elves have more eva passives and buffs.

I wouldn't suggest dual wielding at 105 unless you have very good gear, dual wield penalties are harsh until about 117, especially since you're going to be relying on either evasion or physical defense to survive. Personally, I don't dual wield until about 128.

Along with Entrapper, I highly recommend going Cardinal and 1h Magnus as beginner classes. A Cardinal or Magnus with beginner gear is still pretty decent.

Thank you Eon so much :))

Hm I think best way is make an entrapper or cardinal. 1h Magnus hmm.. idk if I want do a 1h magnus. I only can imagine paladin with 1h + shield hehe.

maybe I should do this entrapper for farming.

by the way. is leveling hard? If make 128 level will takes much time I do not want to do dual class until I get high level on other my main. also which class would be good on long adventure :D ? I am not very patient person so I would be glad if that class won't consume lot's of funds hehe..

• Game Master

If you really want to dual wield, you could just make a Treasure Hunter>Temper Master path. You still get great buffs, passives, and AoEs. It's not as good at soloing as an Entrapper would be, but still pretty excellent, and you would be able to dual wield later on. 

If you got funds then its good to go with cardinal. You can also go for magnus which is the most balanced class. Or you can go destro and go 1 hit people. It dependa on what game style you want to play. Enjoy. ;)

most importance step now is finding golds, i mean alot of gold... so the best class to do it ----> entrapper or blade taker... why?

1. good dmg (DOTs)

2. exortion (more chances to get loots)

3. evasion... easy to reach 250 evasions and can survive nera harbor

ok lets say you have earn many golds,

now you can change to your favourites classes...

1. just like me? i build a blade taker to farming,

2. after completed my blade taker items

3. now i have a strong blade taker (farmer) that give me 150m for 15minutes

4. i create my favourites class (paladin)

5. using my farmer to earn gold so that i can buy OP item for my paladin..

i hope you understand the flow yeah mate.... good luck :D