Meta~

Chokerino

Question

11 answers to this question

Editeds, that's the dominating class.

Nice one LoL +1

Hi guys. I just want to know your opinions on who/what class is dominating the pvp/pve/gw now. Or what class is in the meta now. Additional info/explanations are good too. :3

Hmm.....i think those job with Shield/Block rate are dominating.... They have a huge block rate and also High Physical Attack and Damage

Hi guys. I just want to know your opinions on who/what class is dominating the pvp/pve/gw now. Or what class is in the meta now. Additional info/explanations are good too. :3

There is no true dominant but if you're looking for balance, I'd go with Magnus or Paladin. They have the best skill set for every aspect of fighting.

Here is my tips. 

Celestia luna/Luna online have a way when they first build the game.. they make each class have their own specific role that they excel or sometimes a bit of both world.

Mage class :

Necromancer : They are EXCELENT class that ppl tend to look away. They can Grind Mobs perfectly. But they have zero chance on winning if your in a war fight UNLESS your a level 135 and have max out the aoe poison skill.

-(Lvl 1-129 use full INT equip) .. LVL 130 Use full M.S items so u can aoe poison your foes then run in lightning speed to save ur life

Cardinal : Excell at pvp but moderate during Grinding. U need two item sets with cardinal just like Necro
during lvl 1 until 135, u pretty much use full INT for grinding.. Then when u hit Lvl 135 change to Vit/M.s stat items.

#Necro > Cardinal during Lvl 135+

Rogue :

Entrapper : OP class when speciallize in killing mobs. but NOOB class in PvP. This class have a skill that increase 20% drop rate items. So having an entrapper as a starting class is perfect. They only need mediocare equipment around 7k P.A and 250 eva to grind at Nera Harbor

Blade Taker : OP pvp/War. They are just OP. Well, in my eyes they are because all of my chars doesnt have many Strike items to land a hit on rogues and they can hit my magnus around 40k+ DMG. But if your char have strike then rogues are just a normal class. If u dont have strike. Just submit and be defeat.

Fighter : 

Magnus 1hand 1shield : I do not prefer 1hand Magnus, as they dont have block rate like paladin, and a normal player would only achieve less than 16k HP but if your imba you can achieve definately more. But they do have excellent party Buffs ( -1, +1 pvp, +2war, +1 Buff)

Destroyer : i do not like destroyer but my main char is destroyer. Yes, kinda weird. The reason i dont like destroyer is because they are squishy but they can kill most classes in literally 1 HIT but will also get kill 1-2 HITS from other classes due to small amount of HP. But, there are ways to avoid that by being a tank type destroyer but i still dont like it because destro doesnt have passive/buff that increase defence as much as other classes. (+1Grinding, +2 PVP, +1war)

Paladin : I really love Paladin, and i do have paladin. But because of my stupidity by excidently selling my equip to an Npc. I delete the char and sold my items for my destro mentioned above. Paladin are the KING of pvp and Guild war but literally very HARD to lvl up from lvl 1-150 in terms of grinding. Making a paladin is the hardest class to lvl up and is a pain but worth it. The only class that can toe too toe with a paladin is a Blade taker/cardinal if u strike first (-3 Grinding, +2PVP, +3war)

Thanks for your opinion guysss.

@Hidatte: such elaborated answer thanks! My 1st char was 1hand magnus. At first its fine in pvp i can own as long my stun gets in and im not lvl gap. But its hell in lvling i need to be in a party all the time when grinding so i diched it and went for deatroyer. As a destroyer its fun grinding but in pvp kinda suck cuz enemy always hit faster than sb, bc or even fb. :( then i went for magnus 2hand as of now im not having any complaints i can tank and kill as well in pvp/pve. I nver played rogues ever cus they are easily countered by fighters with no miss skill and mages magic attacks/dots. I played cardinal once but as pure vit type. Hard to lvl up as i got only ht as my damager.

For now in sticking with my 2hand magnus. :D thanks for sharing your ideas and experience guys cheers.

elf paladin..paladin have potential to be a good hitter as well as good tanking use axe as weapon it will rocks. Paladin is in the second place if we talk about weapon training(sword,axe,mace lvl 20), the first place is destro(lvl 25) means paladin is born to be a good hitter,combine with its def skill it will become a tank bomber.my lvl 124 paladin have 7.5k p.a def 6.1 n hp 19k(enchant hp lvl 1 lol).max all aoe skill until lvl 125 for faster lvling.n reskill if u reach lvl 125.

no.palad is the only fighter lvl 105 job that i know have lvl 20 all weapon training.magnus from knight got lvl 20 sword,15 axe n mace,magnus from phalank got lvl 15 sword,10 axe n mace,SM elf from RK its like magnus from knight however SM human from gladi got 20 all weapon.sorry dunno about panzer but i bet panzer is mean to be a musket user so its weapon training same with magnus,sm elf,or sm human,same with crusader as mean to be a magic fighter.CMIIW

I thought magnus has higher lvl poison? 411/sec while palad 365/sec. And they say phalanx magnus can have more pdef than palad? But palad got highest block

Yes, Magnus has the higher poison. It also has more pdef than Paladin from the Phalanx path, but Paladin blocks more. In my opinion Magnus is more balanced and Paladin isn't.