Banned ID

sabrinandrian

Question

hello, I want to ask question about banned ID. If someone to report me, can my Id be banned when I'm playing it? or it usually get banned when I don't play it, and when I want to play it, it cant be opened? ​because someone false report me, he accused me of something I didn't do (but he has pretty convincing screenshot, but didn't happen that way he's describing, but I'm afraid GM will take it seriously) thank you.

4 answers to this question

good day sir im the old player of this game celestia luna ..and i was banned 4years ago...i do not know why they banned me..and my friend told me that all the banned from the past would be recovered..and long time past i do not know my username  and password could you help me to bring back my acct..?? my character is MsMahinhin...can you send me on my email..heres my email [email protected] tnx and more power celesitans...

You or your friend seem to misunderstand. Accounts that were banned are not being recovered. Accounts that were hacked or passwords/IDs that were forgotten are being recovered. If you were banned for breaking the rules, your account will not be recovered, it will remain banned.

If you do not know why you were banned, you may be able to find out by PMing a GM or higher, but it's not a guarantee. Since your account was banned a while ago, IRC may not work.