Date Dungeon Issue

Kuriizen

So Ive been having this problem when trying to date dungeon with gf. i get the exp but she does not get anything from it except for like 180 exp per monster while I get minimum of 3k then 900k at the boss... Did it three times with this happenening and I would like to help her level.. Any help to this would be great! Edit: also forgot to mention when we are done with dd we cant exit until it tells us we failed it agter killing boss..

• Administrator

It doesn't say you failed to kill the boss and you are exiting. It says that the challenge is complete and you will be teleported outside after 15 seconds. That is how dungeon challenges work. You have 15 minutes to complete it, after killing the last boss both players get teleported outside.

The maximum level difference between players for both to get EXP is 9 levels.

It doesn't say you failed to kill the boss and you are exiting. It says that the challenge is complete and you will be teleported outside after 15 seconds. That is how dungeon challenges work. You have 15 minutes to complete it, after killing the last boss both players get teleported outside.

The maximum level difference between players for both to get EXP is 9 levels.

I tho it was 19.. because I oftenly leeched my level 86 character at maggots using a level 105 one..