Banned

Potung

Question

GM, why u banned me, what i mistake ?

btw i login irc and chat whyban say "User hqmakers1 banned for reason 'Scamming repeatedly [Orange]'"

but i never Scamming people , maybe GM banned wrong people , thats my account selling item with title sold correctly.

i unbelieve my account get banned from GM orange, Tell me GM why u banned me 

if GM have the ss, i am scamming people please give thats ss, so i can fixed my to play luna online

Please GM reply sorry if my type english bad, hope GM understand

14 answers to this question

Seems like you got banned because:

1. A staff caught you scamming
  2. Someone reported you privately
  3. Your other account got banned, thus making your HQ account banned as well.

No results were found when I searched your IGN. Guess, gotta wait for a staff to response. 

• Administrator

We can see all the accounts you ever played, you have been scamming on various IDs with your HQs, you traded those HQs in November and were scamming with them for a long time by changing the price of stacks to billions instead of millions. The IDs you used to scam were tehopeng, starponsel, starponsel1, starponsel123, if you keep scamming I will ban the rest of your accounts.

thats november ,, and  now desember caught me because my problem on yesterday november story , but GM,,, u know,, u has banned me on november at " 2 weeks " and i wait to unbanned ,,, now this december i am not doing anything ,,,, i just sell reskill and GM banned me again because my past story = GM banned x2

its hurt 

u got banned for 2 weeks?then just wait till the banned timer over..so far i know this kind of case will result u get banned for 5 days cmiiw n u did that more than 1 time. dont do that again as orange already give u warning will banned all ur accounts if u do that again.

it is hurt to get banned?what about those ppl u were scammed? Think!!

I think his saying that he was banned for 2 weeks during november and didnt do anything during this month "december" , and he is asking why was he banned during the month of December since his last act of breaking rule was punished during november and has expired.