[Help] Tampilan error tidak jelas

FistoFighter21

• Administrator

I can't really translate what you're saying because you shortened your words, maybe bad grammar, if you are saying you got this error for the first time but before you were able to play just fine, you should update your graphic drivers. Try reinstalling and/or running the game compatibility mode (C:\Program Files\Celestia Luna Online Alpha\LUNAClient.exe -> right click -> properties -> compatibility -> run in compatibility mode windows XP sp3).

I can't really translate what you're saying because you shortened your words, maybe bad grammar, if you are saying you got this error for the first time but before you were able to play just fine, you should update your graphic drivers. Try reinstalling and/or running the game compatibility mode (C:\Program Files\Celestia Luna Online Alpha\LUNAClient.exe -> right click -> properties -> compatibility -> run in compatibility mode windows XP sp3).

You're right.. He was able to play just fine before,

Coba ikuti apa kata Orange.. Reinstall dulu.. pastikan juga installernya tidak corrupt dan tidak di blok antivirus (sebaiknya matikan antivirus sebelum instalasi dan main, atau kalau bisa masukkan ke dalam exception list itu lebih baik.

Dan kalau masih gabisa juga, coba jalankan di win XP compatibility mode seperti apa kata Orange.

• Administrator

The Dec 17th patch does not add or modify any GUI and only affects the models of Alker Harbor and Nera Castle, so unless you mean the patch before that on November 1st then it can't be it.

In the screenshot not even the font is rendering so it's a graphics problem, try running the compatibility mode and/or reinstalling, if that doesn't work take your game folder anywhere else out of Program Files and check again.

Oh about that, i'm sorry, had a bad mood on that time.

I had already Reinstalling them and Run them on Compability mode but the GUI was still like that.

The Dec 17th patch does not add or modify any GUI and only affects the models of Alker Harbor and Nera Castle, so unless you mean the patch before that on November 1st then it can't be it.

In the screenshot not even the font is rendering so it's a graphics problem, try running the compatibility mode and/or reinstalling, if that doesn't work take your game folder anywhere else out of Program Files and check again.

never installing The game on C:/, always on other Drive (E:/)

if it's graphic problem so was it because my VGA or something? o-o

btw a long bump. . .

• Administrator

What is your graphics card and operating system? Perhaps you updated your graphics driver lately? Because like I said December 17th patch had no additions whatsoever, if it happened after November 1st then there would be something to go on about, but it sounds like the latest graphics driver update may be the problem?

What is your graphics card and operating system? Perhaps you updated your graphics driver lately? Because like I said December 17th patch had no additions whatsoever, if it happened after November 1st then there would be something to go on about, but it sounds like the latest graphics driver update may be the problem?

My VGA Is AMD Radeon R7 240 with these spec

Card name: ASUS R7 240 Series
       Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
          Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x6613)
           DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
     Display Memory: 3806 MB
   Dedicated Memory: 2035 MB
      Shared Memory: 1771 MB
       Current Mode: 1360 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
       Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
      Monitor Model: SyncMaster
         Monitor Id: SAM04DF
        Native Mode: 1360 x 768(p) (60.015Hz)
        Output Type: HD15
        Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1299 (English)
     Driver Version: 14.201.1001.0
        DDI Version: 10.1
       Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
  Driver Attributes: Final Retail
   Driver Date/Size: 5/29/2014 23:00:42, 1328352 bytes

32 bit, 2GB, the Graphic Driver is installed correctly.

my OS is Windows 7 Proffesional

i had On-Board VGA Intel® HD Graphic Family, maybe i should just use this VGA rather than the AMD?