who said?

Antoni77

Question

wakwakwakwakwak... LOL I don't know why people report "there is bug on Crusaders Skills, SwordsMasters Skills, Panzers Skills, etc..."

you wanna know something all... is not bug...

oh c'mon is Luna Alpha Game, not Luna Beta Game, or Luna Plus...

here I will explain you... this is for Fighters skills... :

Crusaders :

here is skills reported as Bug... (maybe)... :

-Shock Wave

-Dark Illusions

-Thundering Death

-Buff : Mental vortex

actually there is no bug on those skills, here the explains :

-Shock Wave and Dark Illusion is not have damage because, oh c'mon even on the text there is no said "dealing a damage" hahahahaha LOL on Luna Alpha these skills is not attacking skills with a damage, but on Luna Beta these skills is Magical Attack skills, more than that Shock Wave is Area Skills hehehehehe on that Luna Beta...

-Thundering Wave, just like I said before, even on that skill text there is no said "enemies" or "all enemies" this is means this skill are not Area skills... c'mon man this is Luna Alpha Game hahahaha LOL...

-Mental Vortex is not Buff for Raise up the Attack of Magical... is for raise up the speed of spelling ya know... on Luna Alpha I mean hahahahaha...

Swords Master :

skills reported as Bug :

-Dual Blow > Magnus have this skill too...

-Fearful Massacre

explains:

-Dual Blow as many people use it, its One Handed Weapon Requirements skills, even on Luna-wiki.gpotato is said as One Handed Weapon Requirements skills too... now that Luna-wiki.gpotato is change into Luna Plus Wiki... I hate it, really I am... so this skill can't be used while Dual Wield, but on Luna Beta this skill is can used even wile Dual Wield...

-Fearful Massacre, hahahahahaha... this skills is ridiculous one... LOL you need One Handed Dagger to use it LOL but don't use Dual Dagger, only one handed Dagger can use Fearful Massacre...

Panzer:

there is no Area skills on Panzer? hahahaha yes it is... c'mon man this is Luna Alpha Game... not Luna Beta

hahahaha etc... if you have Questions about Jobs/Jobs Path Guide/Skills/Races/and Build Status Guide... contact me at my FaceBook :

[email protected]

surely I can help you :D

and feel free for ask everything about job/skills/races/build status with the posting of course XD

is good path too, nice shared ArJhade... and with explanation too, I like that...

hmmm2 wait a sec... what I remember is Swords Master is only have Fighter Hearts lvl6 and Warrior Form lvl6 isn't it?

or maybe I mere forget about that... hmmm2

yap2 from Warrior to get Risk Taker, Infantrymen to get Troopership... and more than that is from Knight too

Swords Master is better of Strike is because they're have Passive skill Dual Accuracy plus Swords Accuracy... yeah awesome, right?

and if I calculate the SPs... is also enough too for become Swords Master without ReSkill... is awesome, right?

but every path have good side and weak side too...

there is no perfect path... if that's perfect the ONE who make that path guide is must be a GOD HIMSELF... LOL

the weakness is at Warrior > Infantrymen too, even that Infantrymen is use Heavy Weapon Accuracy from Warrior still can missed causes of full STR, even my one handed Swordsmen still can miss while attacks some monsters which that Swordsmen is DEX...

but is nice path and have good explanations too thank you so much...

this guide is for Zekkai... he ask about Two Handed Path was before...

ARGH my DEAL LIGHT still Bugged, as a Fighter which means my MP is always consumed... I need Deal Light for recovery my MP... >w<

hehehehe this is my idea, use Death Mask and Deadly War Sword for buff Berserker lvl6...

That's my old char's path (Gatsu69 May you rest in peace!) when the last luna went WIPE-OUT! :( But my char use Dual axe for more P.Attack and Crit... Yes i tried it in NH and in Dual and GW (Well since all my item and accessory have high strike +Cape and Crit slime) I can hit a rouge same as my lvl or 5 lvl higher than me. but mostly my char is a Mage killer :P

But now i'm a magnus... ;) FTW!

WAW Magnus again, anyone have Magnus too?

I LOVE MAGNUS, Antoni77 job is Magnus too, but is still on lvl116... LOL

and BigOL5 please don't do that... I'm not a GOD, so don't "bow" to me

lalalalalalalala~~~~~~

any Females wanna be my Girlfriend? just kidding anyway... ^^

lets laugh... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

U sure so Blunt and so hasty

LOl Epic Anton

I like the Idea for incresing Berserker skill but u don need it much for GW only PVP for it

I use Berserker Skill lvl 1 and if the time for berserk is up and its still cooldown ( coz i Dead and the buff dissapear )

I use Death mask to raise berserker lvl 2 then i can buff again ^v^ THe cooldown is 0 again

Coz Berserker bad for Pdef and High LVl Berserker doesnt have big difference with the lower one

It may be too hassle. Try it so u can understand what i mean.

I have more than 1 idea about how to use Buff Berserker...

but first I will explain 1 by 1 about how to use Berserker

-we all already known that Berserker is raise up our phy speed attack, but have minus effect to phy defend and Magi defend... but there is one more specialty on Berserker, this buff can raise up your EVA...

-how we raise up this specialty as maximum as possible? on Swords Master skills or Destroyer actually there is no Heavy Armor Expertise and only Light Armor Expertise on them... why? because they no need to defend, why you need defend it if you can Evade it, right? Light Armor like Transcendent Sets and Gardener Sets have effect to raise our Eva, plus within KOD and another Equipment with Eva effect, and then use Berserker ^^

-on this way, don't forget to going DEX and not STR or VIT ^^

hehehehehe nice idea isn't it? but unfortunately my guide of Swords Master is from Knight and can wear Heavy Armor, so I didn't suggest you to use Berserker^^

and about Blunt Shield, if you have Rune Impact within higher level and always use it, you will known about how much speed that skill need to cast it...

and then try to make Guard and learn Blunt Shield, you will see the Blunt Shield is no need too much time to cast it, is really light... ^^

Guest BigOL5

I have more than 1 idea about how to use Buff Berserker...

but first I will explain 1 by 1 about how to use Berserker

-we all already known that Berserker is raise up our phy speed attack, but have minus effect to phy defend and Magi defend... but there is one more specialty on Berserker, this buff can raise up your EVA...

-how we raise up this specialty as maximum as possible? on Swords Master skills or Destroyer actually there is no Heavy Armor Expertise and only Light Armor Expertise on them... why? because they no need to defend, why you need defend it if you can Evade it, right? Light Armor like Transcendent Sets and Gardener Sets have effect to raise our Eva, plus within KOD and another Equipment with Eva effect, and then use Berserker ^^

-on this way, don't forget to going DEX and not STR or VIT ^^

hehehehehe nice idea isn't it? but unfortunately my guide of Swords Master is from Knight and can wear Heavy Armor, so I didn't suggest you to use Berserker^^

and about Blunt Shield, if you have Rune Impact within higher level and always use it, you will known about how much speed that skill need to cast it...

and then try to make Guard and learn Blunt Shield, you will see the Blunt Shield is no need too much time to cast it, is really light... ^^

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif