Can't log in

akosiyopips

Question

7 answers to this question

Short and easy solutions for the most common technical issues that new and veteran players might experience.

Even if we do already have a longer read and more detailed player constructed technical issues thread players seem to ignore it.

1. The game does not start after I click "Start Game" on the patcher:

A. Add LUNAClient.exe to your antivirus' exception list (if you don't know how google it, it's different for each antivirus)

B. Still not seeing the game start: your antivirus has already put LUNAClient.exe in its quarantine, you will have to retrieve it or reinstall and add the exception again. (if you don't know how google it, it's different for each antivirus)

2. Nothing happens after I select the server in the server select menu:

Go to your game folder (ex: C:\Program Files (86x)\Celestia Luna Online Alpha\) and delete the file called "celestiapatch" and run LUNAPatcher.exe

3. I get an error saying "D3DERR INVALIDCALL" when I run the game and it closes afterwards!

This mostly happens when you try to run the game in full screen mode in a resolution that your screen does not support. Try running the game in windowed mode instead.

These are the top 3 problems new and veteran players might get, for more detailed information use our search function with keywords related to your problem, all past and current technical problems have already been solved before.

It sounds like #2 is your issue. Please perform the fix and see if it helps.

why cant i log in?

I am able to run the game but once it asks me to choose the server it appears a massage that says

"Failed to connect to server. Please check the website for latest information."

and there is no announcement of a maintenance or anything on the forums ... what should I do?

why cant i log in?

I am able to run the game but once it asks me to choose the server it appears a massage that says

"Failed to connect to server. Please check the website for latest information."

and there is no announcement of a maintenance or anything on the forums ... what should I do?

I Think  the problem is on your internet connection