Cardinal sheild of justice

runningman88

Question

* IMPORTANT! Nut change class to Cardinal before 106 lvl!

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/6866-faithfullys-intvit-crardinal-path/

Someone told me that, if I change job cardinal at lv 105 I won't get the shiled of justice, but why my friend says, he changed his job cardinal at lv 105 BUT he CAN NOT USE SHIELD OF JUSTICE (RED) ...

once he reached lv 106 the skills is activated. . .

GM fixed that on the latest patch? or what

• Downvote 1

3 answers to this question

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/6866-faithfullys-intvit-crardinal-path/

Someone told me that, if I change job cardinal at lv 105 I won't get the shiled of justice, but why my friend says, he changed his job cardinal at lv 105 BUT he CAN NOT USE SHIELD OF JUSTICE (RED) ...

it's called Level requirement, and in my opinion, why would you wait for another lv to change to cardinal when you can get the extra status on changing the job?

if it's because of the gold you think you'd wasted on learning the skills, I don't think you will spent A LOT for that, since resetting the skills is required at the end anyway.

• Upvote 2

well, as I experienced, actually is always better to change Job on Level 106 and not on Level 105

not just for 1 Status Point, the another reason is Kynee Helm is Level 106 too

many of Jobs has their Skill Level Requirement on Level 106 too :)

(just personal thought from my old Experience) :)

• Downvote 1

shield of justice skill requirement lvl is 106 that's why u wont get it until 106  :rolleyes:

i recently made a cardinal and change job @ lvl 105 and got the shield of justice @ lvl 106,,,

hmm that's why sometimes u cannot just read/ listened to others build and try it by urself before asking ^_^

u cud check it on some skill calculator/simulator made by ppl, they're pretty accurate too for building ur character :wub:

or,, if u found that u still cannot use shield of justice @ lvl 106 that's a different case then..

if it's really the problem, u sud report it,,,well with screenshot evidence tough, and the staff/admin will absolutly help to fix ur cardinal...