well now i'm part of Sleeping Knight , i was recruited under one of elder's recommendation

here's my service :

- Mage trainer ( free of charge ) : i have vast knowledge about mages ( almost to someone like fifin , fafavin , etc) ,which it was this that raises said elder's eyebrow in fascination when i taught him for RM capable in combat and another member learn how to fight properly with art of arcane . if you want to know about mages , just ask me....no need to spent some golds

- weapon & armor smith ( limited to player whose level below 105 ) : i can construct armors & weapons ( minus wands and accessories ) . with 30m for one armor set and also 30m for one weapon . however , i won't provide additional enchantment ( i.e usage of enchant scrolls , rein or philos ) nor designated crafting stats . these equips are inferior to rare equips like seven guardian or kimball . but no NPCs sold one and yet , cheaper & still effective in DD in addition does not need HQ gems for upgrade

- access to my personal buffs ( free of charge ) : though , i do not have RM but rather , i had SA whose Bless Vital goes to lv 8 . as for mage , my buffs are even more useful ( lets see : SA's BV , SA's crit , crusader's wis , necro's int and cardinal's Shrewd spell ) . likewise to first one , just find and ask me for buffs

usually i can be found in AH ch1 in my usual sitting spot at coordinate : 349, 417

• Upvote 1

Sorry slow respons :37:  

On 8/28/2016 at 4:26 PM, Sky_Light12 said:

well now i'm part of Sleeping Knight , i was recruited under one of elder's recommendation

here's my service :

- Mage trainer ( free of charge ) : i have vast knowledge about mages ( almost to someone like fifin , fafavin , etc) ,which it was this that raises said elder's eyebrow in fascination when i taught him for RM capable in combat and another member learn how to fight properly with art of arcane . if you want to know about mages , just ask me....no need to spent some golds

- weapon & armor smith ( limited to player whose level below 105 ) : i can construct armors & weapons ( minus wands and accessories ) . with 30m for one armor set and also 30m for one weapon . however , i won't provide additional enchantment ( i.e usage of enchant scrolls , rein or philos ) nor designated crafting stats . these equips are inferior to rare equips like seven guardian or kimball . but no NPCs sold one and yet , cheaper & still effective in DD in addition does not need HQ gems for upgrade

- access to my personal buffs ( free of charge ) : though , i do not have RM but rather , i had SA whose Bless Vital goes to lv 8 . as for mage , my buffs are even more useful ( lets see : SA's BV , SA's crit , necro's int and cardinal's Shrewd spell ) . likewise to first one , just find and ask me for buffs

Aww u r really really awsome, its really rare to meet some one like you ~  keep it up broo !!! :41:

On 9/4/2016 at 7:44 PM, Amaryllifolius said:

It'd be a honor to me if I am being invited to join this guild. :)

Call me Maryl if You hard when saying Amaryllifolius.
IGN: Amaryllifolius

feel free to meet my char at alker harbor 1 my ign is Troyard, u r really wellcome here! :39:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dudi said:

Aww u r really really awsome, its really rare to meet some one like you ~  keep it up broo !!! :41:

thank you , master . new updates for my service :

~ added " my location " and new free-buff service option

2 hours ago, Sky_Light12 said:

thank you , master . new updates for my service :

~ added " my location " and new free-buff service option

omaigat :39: sorry i cant be as active as before, so many thing to do hehe

• Upvote 1

On 10/12/2016 at 10:35 AM, Timy said:

@Mapple Hmm it's a good idea .o. WakingKnights huh ... where's the Leader @Dudi

hmmm yeaa wakingknights with their sleepyheads :34: