Great Garden - Maggot spot

alvian

Question

I like how great garden changed (a half)..

I like how mantis spawn in the way to maggot,

But i dunno why all that giant maggot (who must be "tiny") spawn a lot.

And 80% Bigger maggot fade away..

Its an imba place for leveling. (With good strike)

I dont see explaination on changelog.

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

Hi, Great Garden is still missing a few monsters at this time, the bosses in the hedge maze, however; Richard, George, Paul and John are considered Elite monsters, and giant maggots, the regular monsters, were missing, just like Treants in Fairy Valley have regular monsters around them, they are the leaders of their spawn group.

There are ~12 spawn groups with 4-6 maggots and 1-2 leaders, the best way to level at the temple would be starting from left (with the vines) then going right, then top, then left again, maybe we will unblock the lower 2nd level stairwell at the temple (there seems to be nothing in the way anyway) so that you can do this in 1 perfect circle motion.

We are open to suggestions, always, so if there's a popular demand, we will increase the number of elite maggots per group.

It's how the game originally was. The smaller maggots are there to speed up the process of grinding because they spawn faster and are easier to kill, while the bigger maggots are there to provide a much bulkier, time consuming exp gain. I, however see why you would want the larger maggots back considering they do give tons more exp.

Also I don't think this is really a question. more of an opinion/suggestion.

I suggest its going to be 3~4 leader to be good (think one of them might be maggot john, so i consider its 2~3 other elite maggots).

But i really suggest its  to be improved to at least 2~3 elite maggot (included john).

After 107, NH give lesser exp because lv96 snowstorm archer and the lv 101 blue beard give lesser exp (1/4 and 1/2 normally maybe).

Its not good to just hope leveling from that captain. Lower exp, but its place to farm normally because NH weapon drop.

*Well, other can go to mantis (lv 107/108, with matk, hard to solo) / graveyard to hunt that flaccid/dementor(111~114), but the amount of mobs is low.

If maggot maps improved, at least some players can count that maggot as #3 alternative spot too.