Hi, hello~

RawBeans

I don't know how to make a proper introduction so... 

Hello people. The name's RawBeans - I pretty much got the name from a friend saying it sounds a lot like my real name, and I kinda liked it so I've been using it as my IGNs in some games I play.

Let's see, I've played the official Luna Online the gPotato for like a year or two. I guess after sometime(after like another year or two lol) I started to miss it again, so here I am now playing CLuna Online.

I'm also here with a friend who came along, he still has an innocent heart at playing Luna Online so am currently teaching him.

Let's see what else... I was wondering if there's any patch notes here in the forum.

I'm wondering if there are features here that the official Luna didn't have. It would be nice to know.

Anyways I hope to see you in game - my IGN is Rawbeans - and I'll be lurking in the forums from time to time. 

• Downvote 1

• Administrator

Welcome to Celestia Luna. Yes there are patch notes, they have their own forum section under Game Discussion. However some features that are different from the old official servers are not in any patch notes because they were changed/added back in 2009 and carried through to the remake of Celestia Luna in 2010.

A little bit of the things that are different are that you can buy basic itemshop items for gold from Alice, next to the general shop in Alker Harbor. You can also go to date dungeons 10 times a day and with players of the same gender. There is a free-for-all PvP map called PvP Tournament (last map in your teleport). The place to shop and open shops is Nera's Castle Ch3. For other help check out the guides section!