Old papyrus document

Calamity

I found that you can get Old papyrus document page 1, 2 and 3 from gold carps, terrapin and shining garbage but I've never found any doc page 4. These are absolutely useless since to make a document that grants you with 5 extra SP, you need 4 pages of the document yet you couldn't find a single piece of page 4 anywhere.

My suggestion is either deleting the papyrus document from GC/Terrapin/SG's drop list or switch it with something else more valuable than having items that you would probably destroy in the end.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

hmm, I remember Classic Luna Online doesn't have Document Papyrus no.4

long ago, when I asking this to my friend, they say Papyrus no.4 is Updated during Luna Plus...

well, as I remember... when Papyrus is completed and crafted,

it will become a Document/ Item that has Effect to Increase your Skill Points... :)

• Administrator

The last papyrus page is not enabled, I don't believe it should be obtained via fishing personally because players who just leave 5 accounts fishing would get them too easily and just afk fishing in general to get an item to increase your skill points should not be enabled. An item like that should require effort to get.