Nera Castle 3

Ganteng

Question

11 answers to this question

whats wrong with the price on nc3? its 2x from after 2years

I'll list some of the items that have massive price changes after the big update on last February.

Black Widow Leader Suit

THEN: 100PP, retail price=3b-3.5b

NOW: 250PP, retail price=5.5b-6b

Lazy Panda Gloves/Boots

THEN: 20PP/30GP, retail price=650m-750m

NOW: 80PP/130GP, retail price=1b-1.2b

Pukerian/Blessed Pukerian Scroll (after update)

THEN: 20PP/40GP, retail price= 700m (not sure about this one...)

NOW: 20PP, retail price= 850m-1b

Warehouse Scroll/Remote Bank Access (Permanent)

THEN: 400m-500m (Not sure how to obtain this...)

NOW: Purchasable for 60PP, retail price= 800m-1b

Some Overpriced Items

Stat/Skill Reset Scroll

THEN: 700m-800m

NOW: 900m-1b (Due to scarcity of restat/reskill sellers)

Premium Hair Coupon/Beauty Salon Ticket

THEN: 450m-500m

NOW: 600m-750m (Same as above)

Experience 30% (3 hours)/(5hours)

THEN: 300m-350m (3 hours), 500m (5hours)

NOW: 400m-500m (3hours), 500m-550m (5hours)

Guild Wizard's Scroll

THEN: 200m

NOW: 250m-350m (Same as above)

Amulets (either 1 of the 4)

THEN: 300m-350m

NOW: 400m-450m (Same as above)

• Upvote 1

nothing is wrong .... things r changing .. life happened ahahaha  :lol:

there r new items on itemmall and some of the old items changed prices (gp/pp) .. like puke .. u need pp to buy it now, not like the old days

Btw .. how about the newbies ? They can't buy some set for their character because of expenssive prices ... and it's hard to farm if you're not wearing set and accessories .. and some of sellers in Nera Castle 3 are making the items more expenssive ... so the newbies will be having problem on it .. It's hard to farm to get some golds and gaining exp ... I think you should have to make the prices same as the past ... ?? Many of newbies are just asking money in-game to buy items ... and some of the high levels are ignoring them ...

Please try to make the prices of those items low .... tnx...

Btw .. how about the newbies ? They can't buy some set for their character because of expenssive prices ... and it's hard to farm if you're not wearing set and accessories .. and some of sellers in Nera Castle 3 are making the items more expenssive ... so the newbies will be having problem on it .. It's hard to farm to get some golds and gaining exp ... I think you should have to make the prices same as the past ... ?? Many of newbies are just asking money in-game to buy items ... and some of the high levels are ignoring them ...

Please try to make the prices of those items low .... tnx...

As I said in my previous post, the absurd increases in prices resulted from the February update where items such as BWL/Panda gloves/boots experienced significant increases from 100PP -> 250PP for BWL and 20PP -> 80PP for panda gloves/boots. Good equips are expensive as they're priced according to how imba they are, so don't be too surprised while checking on the market itself. Don't forget that prices will hike as well if there are less people selling certain items (such as amulets, reskills, restats, exp scrolls, etc)

People sell their items at higher price because they know there's somebody out there who is currently desperate of finding what he/she wants to buy and they wouldn't want to forgo the potential profit they could get. (just saying...)

I would agree on your suggestion to revert the prices back like in the past but it's totally impracticable now and many people would get discouraged from this, especially those vending sellers. Well, it's great being able to buy things at cheaper price but when it's time to selling everything you have which you bought at higher prices, you will, on the other hand, sell those according to the decreases in prices (considering your suggestion is accepted). You get my point, right?

Many newcomers try to ask for golds from others because in my opinion, they don't want to spend much time killing monsters for small changes and low level items to be sold to NPCs (just compare the gold drops with the item prices) or I should say they're too lazy. Getting 10-30m from someone else is much easier than killing mobs at lower levels, I suppose :D

As I said in my previous post, the absurd increases in prices resulted from the February update where items such as BWL/Panda gloves/boots experienced significant increases from 100PP -> 250PP for BWL and 20PP -> 80PP for panda gloves/boots. Good equips are expensive as they're priced according to how imba they are, so don't be too surprised while checking on the market itself. Don't forget that prices will hike as well if there are less people selling certain items (such as amulets, reskills, restats, exp scrolls, etc)

People sell their items at higher price because they know there's somebody out there who is currently desperate of finding what he/she wants to buy and they wouldn't want to forgo the potential profit they could get. (just saying...)

I would agree on your suggestion to revert the prices back like in the past but it's totally impracticable now and many people would get discouraged from this, especially those vending sellers. Well, it's great being able to buy things at cheaper price but when it's time to selling everything you have which you bought at higher prices, you will, on the other hand, sell those according to the decreases in prices (considering your suggestion is accepted). You get my point, right?

Many newcomers try to ask for golds from others because in my opinion, they don't want to spend much time killing monsters for small changes and low level items to be sold to NPCs (just compare the gold drops with the item prices) or I should say they're too lazy. Getting 10-30m from someone else is much easier than killing mobs at lower levels, I suppose :D

I would like to suggest the prices,It should be low asap ... for making some items low price..it's very expenssive ... and btw because of that update about BWL,and panda boots/gloves .. it's also affected many of those items ... try to look at NC 3 ... 

I would like to suggest the prices,It should be low asap ... for making some items low price..it's very expenssive ... and btw because of that update about BWL,and panda boots/gloves .. it's also affected many of those items ... try to look at NC 3 ... 

You can create a post on the suggestion subforum to express your disappointment in regards to the price hike. It's worth a try but I don't think it would be accepted since the GM and moderators should have thought about these things right before they came up with the February patch update. 

And FYI, the price of BWL/pandas doesn't affect others' prices. Example: Just so you know, the price of a Reskill/Restat was still 800-850m after the update regardless of the high prices of BWL/pandas. Now they're sold for 950m-1b due to fewer sellers out there. 

Edit: You can look at this post -> http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/29878-patch-baru-ini-membuat-harga-tidak-stabil/(Indonesian), this guy also protested about the price instability

Okay ... but ... still can't afford some buying items in NC 3 ... many players making the prices higher than fix prices .. they're trying to make "Rich People Generation" ..

I've mentioned the reason in the earlier post

------------------vvvvvvvvv---------------------

5pp = 200m

that's the prices when I sell for any item mall..there is no changed.. :)

Wow, how generous you are  :D

I think the current price is 5pp=250m-300m, is that correct?

Even a guy tried to sell pp to me for 500m/5pp lol