Hunting Gold Amount

>*JingXian*<

Well....I'm here to suggest that GM would increase the gold amount which drop from the monsters when we killed it. Because i saw there are many post about the increasing of item's prices in Nera Castle and the hardness of earning gold for a newbie to buy something better.

I know you have good intentions but your suggestion has one very weak point.

Do you know what is the inflation? Higher Gold-drop rate won't help newbie players cuz easier farming = higher prices. In the end, all prices will be higher and for new players that 'new' amount of gold will be harder or even impossible to get.

• Upvote 1

I think.. I think.... (it's just my opinion, no offense.. staffs... admins..)

We need more events..

which the prize will be something they can use, or sell on market, and of course... more prize will make item price lower.. (if the prize is some consumable items on item mall it will make PP items are more worthless to bought with PP --this is the negative part--)

but if the prize is something like a +10 level 60-100 weapons/armors --maybe-- it will help newbies to farm gold easier at nera harbor

I can tell that lvl 83 weapons and armors are VERY rare nowdays and their price are skyrocketed (especially the +12 one) because there are no more "multivoters" who bought many lucky box and sell the items from it

-EDITED-

Psst... Thanks vinrusher.. I guess I was still half asleep when writing this one

Edited by Fifin

I think.. I think.... (it's just my opinion, no offense.. staffs... admins..)

We need more events..

which the prize will be something they can use, or sell on market, and of course... more prize will make item prize lower.. (if the prize is some consumable items on item mall it will make PP items are more worthless to bought with PP --this is the negative part--)

but if the prize is something like a +10 level 60-100 weapons/armors --maybe-- it will help newbies to farm gold easier at nera harbor

I can tell that lvl 83 weapons and armors are VERY rare nowdays and their prize are skyrocketed (especially the +12 one) because there are no more "multivoters" who bought many lucky box and sell the items from it

You looked confused differentiating between the word 'prize' and 'price' lol (no offense pls).

I agree with your recommendation of having more events with more prizes to be won but wouldn't the event-only items (such as costumes) lose their 'uniqueness'? I mean they're supposed to be special things to have but since it's easier to obtain them, they would lose their distinctive feature as an event-only items. The good sign is their prices could be reduced significantly (just look at the event/PD items now lol)

+12 are more expensive nowadays because the price of pukerian scrolls has increased as well  :)

You looked confused differentiating between the word 'prize' and 'price' lol (no offense pls).

I agree with your recommendation of having more events with more prizes to be won but wouldn't the event-only items (such as costumes) lose their 'uniqueness'? I mean they're supposed to be special things to have but since it's easier to obtain them, they would lose their distinctive feature as an event-only items. The good sign is their prices could be reduced significantly (just look at the event/PD items now lol)

+12 are more expensive nowadays because the price of pukerian scrolls has increased as well  :)

if it is going to be more event, it will be a small event... (maybe like... clearing Date Dungeon x times during event time?  :rolleyes: I don't know if GM or admin could do this.. but if they could it will be pretty useful.. -- or maybe login for x hours during x day, but this will only make the server overload since people will more likely dual client-ing or maybe even more)

then with small prize as well.. (if you put a comparison on it maybe the prize's price won't exceed 1b if you sell the it)

the prize will be more like consumable items such as exp scrolls, pukerian scrolls(maybe), and it also may be a level ~100 weapon or armor set of the winner choice(you can make it become +10 to make it looks more promising)

No need of unique costume or item, just something that can make the market price of that item slightly lower.

and considering it would be a consumable item, it will disappear once you use it, so we wont have to worry dropping that item price

even if it will be a weapon/armor, the item will be spreads towards the market and it will make their price lower (so new players will be able to buy it from market)

and what if it will be a pukerian scroll? it will help +12 item gets on the lower price. (It doesn't seem fair to see new players having difficulties getting +12 items while the old players already have them all with "lower" price at the first time they buy it)

Oh.. I just have this in my thought.

What if the event prize is a lucky box? (only those with luckiness will get a good item while some other one might get something different?) I think giving out like 3 boxes to players who participate to the event would not break some hearts </3 (you can just give out 1 if you don't feel that event is worth for 3 lucky boxes :/)

Edited by Fifin