Quests and Leveling Rate: Grinding > Quests?

KuraiSoru

Question

5 answers to this question

Most people skip quests here since grinding is still way way faster than taking one of those. I'll give some tips on grinding.

I don't know if what I wrote below would be the fastest way of grinding XD

What I've done repeatedly on a new character:

Gate of Alker: Kill a Fungus Rook, 2 King Slimes and you're Level 9, maybe kill another monster to level 10.

Ruins of Draconian/Zakandia Outpost: Kill Lizardmans till level 20 or kill goblins instead if you're annoyed with bunch of lizardman costumes filling your entire bag.

Tarintus: Kill Mimics, Bats, basically anything that has 5-level difference from yours at most, (level 28 is enough)

Moon Blind Forest: Same strategy has above, start slashing those Lava Golems at Level 30 until you've reached 40.

Moon Blind Swamp: You may wanna kill some Lamias to get a level up because Basilisk in TWTHR is at level 46.

The Way to Howling Ravine: Things are starting to become slow. AOEs are recommended for faster leveling. Kill Basilisk until you reached 52.

Howling Ravine: Kill Harpies for greater EXP, you may wanna start to kill some Giants up on the hill/Cyclops at the lower right corner of the map. Do this until you've reached level 58-59.

Howling Cave 1F: Start your hunt with level 63 Basilisks and level 65 trolls. You may also wanna hunt Ogres/Ogre Warriors till level 67-68.

Howling Cave 2F: Take some Ogre Butchers until you've reached level 71. At this level, you can try to kill mobs at the very end of this cave.

You will be able to hunt faster as soon as your level is 73. Take this map as your training ground till level 83-84. It took me around six hours to reach this level.

And the rest is just farm at the remaining maps: Fairy Valley, Nera Harbor, Graveyard or you can just do DDs.

did you already finish quest on npc named farouks from alker harbor? if you finish that quest you will gain small wings for lvl25 :D..

nothing i just mention cuz that wing is cool <3