magnus 2h axe or dual wield axe?

Omz10

Question

5 answers to this question

magnus only have lvl 5 dual wield expertise, which means.. he still have penalties..

dual-wield-penalty.jpg

as the table stated, you will still have -310 crit -26.42 patk and -30 evasion

so yes. 2h is better than dual wielding because you will get a higher crit rate (in dual wielding you will have higher patk but slightly lower crit rate, which means you won't do much crit, and it makes your damage per minute less than 2h-ing)

i guess is better use two hand because if you go dual wield you'll be get pinalty,and pinalty is annoying believe me dual pinalty can make your crit.PA.and eva reduce as hell

i guess is better use two hand because if you go dual wield you'll be get pinalty,and pinalty is annoying believe me dual pinalty can make your crit.PA.and eva reduce as hell

hmm... but ur not staying lvl 105 :/, u will lvl up, and while your lvling up, ur getting dual wield skill, until there is no penalty anymore... but my question is, who has the best damage is wars? 

magnus only have lvl 5 dual wield expertise, which means.. he still have penalties..

dual-wield-penalty.jpg

as the table stated, you will still have -310 crit -26.42 patk and -30 evasion

so yes. 2h is better than dual wielding because you will get a higher crit rate (in dual wielding you will have higher patk but slightly lower crit rate, which means you won't do much crit, and it makes your damage per minute less than 2h-ing)

ty for this anwer, really helped me a lot!