All American and been keeping to myself.

iEmz

I'm just here to play the game and possibly make friends while doing so.

Don't ask me anything personal, you won't get an answer.

I don't even really see the Date Dungeon as anything more than another dungeon.

Don't get serious with me, because I'm anything but lolxD

Emz

Female

Florida (USA)

I enjoy playing Pure Vit 2h Magnus.

Every other class somewhat bores me because I enjoy the AoE tanking overall without having to be a magic class.

I only speak and understand English.

I'm German and Spanish, but can't speak it at all.

I'm 100% American raised by a Spanish family and no, I'm not adopted.

I don't like when people try to give me advice on how to be a better person, worry about yourself, not me.

I never beg people for stuff in games, so don't beg me for my hard earned items.

I have very little interest in PvP, and honestly only play to spend time with my loved ones in an MMO.

Loved Ones = Friends and Family

A few things considerably negative about me is that I won't ever sugarcoat my words for people I don't know.

I see no point in beating around the bush with anything, and will be highly bold/forward.

I don't know how to say yes or no, you should never ask me anything whatsoever if you don't want a highly detailed response.

(I'm honestly not joking; if you don't want to spark a conversation don't ask me anything lol...)

Lastly and possibly most importantly is that I'm a total perfectionist and nothing is ever complete in my eyes.

(Yes, this becomes a major gold problem for me while gaming lol...)

OH and I honestly don't deem this a problem lol.... but many people are offended by how much of a smartass I am, so you've been warned xD

I'm a chatterbox.

I don't need inspiration to be outgoing.

If you want to know more about me or just to simply chat and get to know each other then just message me on the forum.

Please note that the one and only language I am capable of both speaking and understanding is English.

I'm very laid back and arguably careless in most scenarios.

If you beat me in PvP I'll shrug and move onto my leveling, I have no pride in anything I do.

I just do it, like NIKE! O:

I'll see you around in game lol.

I'll mkae mine shorter since yours is soooooooo loooong....

HELL-o and HELL-come, enjoy ur stay here...

lolololol

Hello and thanks!

HELL-come?

Did I just step into hell or something? o_o

Guest IrukiSasuma

Welcome, newplayer, to the wonderful server of Celestia :D hope u enjoy the game and the players everywere. ^^ i wouldnt mind being ure friend Lol just ask me and ill try ure best to answer anything u want :P

Emz

Female

Florida (USA)

Every other class somewhat bores me because I enjoy the AoE tanking overall without having to be a magic class.

I don't like when people try to give me advice on how to be a better person, worry about yourself, not me.

I never beg people for stuff in games, so don't beg me for my hard earned items.

I have very little interest in PvP, and honestly only play to spend time with my loved ones in an MMO.

A few things considerably negative about me is that I won't ever sugarcoat my words for people I don't know.

I see no point in beating around the bush with anything, and will be highly bold/forward.

I don't know how to say yes or no, you should never ask me anything whatsoever if you don't want a highly detailed response.

(I'm honestly not joking; if you don't want to spark a conversation don't ask me anything lol...)

Lastly and possibly most importantly is that I'm a total perfectionist and nothing is ever complete in my eyes.

OH and I honestly don't deem this a problem lol.... but many people are offended by how much of a smartass I am, so you've been warned xD

I'm a chatterbox.

If you want to know more about me or just to simply chat and get to know each other then just message me on the forum.

Please note that the one and only language I am capable of both speaking and understanding is English.

If you beat me in PvP I'll shrug and move onto my leveling, I have no pride in anything I do.

Greetings,be prepared to be tossed into a world of epicness and mass confusion.I am the godly, invincible, lifeless being known as Saleh.I have no life

therefore I can never die.I have the ability to bend the space time continuum to create warpholes which lead to planets full of riches and beautiful 2d girls.

I dislike real girls,I only have a taste for my precious 2d girls.Like Hinagiku-san and Taiga-chan<3..I am also a narcissist.I also have control over the

5 legendary Rings of the Elements which are capable of tilting entire Galaxies to my will.I have also fought against many foes such as Darunga who had the power of Stars which are capable of ..well exploding stars.I am a being created from nothingness and emptiness.I harness Raw emotion and turn them into reality,I harness the power of nothing ,of empty, of blank and turn it into something.I am the mighty forbringer and Legendary Saleh.

hell yea, and do you know? Thanks to Saleh the dinos extinct.. And also that meteor that hit arizona. If its not Saleh, our moon could have fell there. And you know what? Saleh killed Superman with a toothpick.. Hes awesome.. :D

Emz

Female

Florida (USA)

I'm a chatterbox.

You sound a lot like me in this. (Note the italicized text.)

I think we'll get along pretty well...maybe. ;)