Hey Just joined played a little bit and got some questions

catnya

I played the original luna way back when and luna plus so i have a pretty good understanding of how stuff work

just some noob questions but w/e

1. Easier way to sell things? or stop looting from mobs? the full inv 20/7 gets annoying

2.what's a good way to make friends? i mean i try to talk to people and get ignored (not important obviously, feel free to ignore)

3.Farming from 1-145 ?what's some good spots 

I think it only gets annoying on low level since you change your monster every 2-3 lvl..

1. nothing you can do about it, but to sell it 1 by 1.. or you can get a warehouse scroll and collects Odd powders and magical powders you get from monsters

2. me myself finds it difficult to get a new friends here, maybe you can try to join a guild first?

3. Listed below -

1-10 Gate of Alker (get some buff potion from Alice and maybe a map transfer scroll)

10-15/20 Ruins of Draconian (just find any mobs that have a yellow name on them)

15-20 Zakandia outpost (same as above)

20-29 Zakandia/Tarintus (same as above)

29-40 if you could handle Haunted Mine 1F its good. or go to Moon Blind Forest (29-34) then Moon Blind Swamp (34-40)

41-50 Way to howling Ravine if you could, mob some Basilisks, then kill giants as you start to level towards 44 or 45

50-60 Howling Ravine, if you could kill Cyclops, kill them until you can finish Wailing Cyclops, or find some other monster easier for you. At level 54 you can try to kill Rageful Cyclops (if you could do that) or you could kill magical giants and other giants.

60-70 Mont Blanc and Dryed Gazed Fall, proceed to Howling Cave after you get to 70

-- or --

60-76 Howling Cave and find some Trolls to kill (remember to kill one with Yellow Names, it gives you full exp)

76-91 Valley of Fairy, kill some Plantis, Fierce Plantis, Pegasus, Kentauros, Pixies and Treants

91-105 you can find some party and go to Nera Harbor

yeah like fifin said, that what im do..

1. Sell it 1 by 1, not drag just right click

2. It depend on person you chat i think.. Im new here and i can get 4-5 frind now. Yeah just join guild with active member and talkactive you'll get new friend

3. Like Fifin said

• Eon locked this topic