Player from Dead Server vs. Celestia period?

sugarlemon

Kumusta po! Sino po dito nakapaglaro pa from Athens? Naalala ko pa nung nag-DDoS ung owners nitong celestia para mapabagsak ung athens hahaha. Nakakabadtrip talaga un eventually nagclose narin ung server. Anyway I think I'll be playing the game again for nostalgia. Hoping to find new friends in game  :lol:

• Downvote 1

Oh, the subject was suddenly changed to "Dead Server", oops did I break a rule? Sorry if I did. I find that response interesting though. 

I think discussing servers other than Celestia is against the forum rules :\

• Administrator

You may discuss it and try to find old friends, just don't post the name of the server in the title, and only mention a server if it's already closed, like this one.

You may discuss it and try to find old friends, just don't post the name of the server in the title, and only mention a server if it's already closed, like this one.

That makes sense, thanks for the info!

What's Dead Server btw ? can you tell me ? ... I just want to know ... xD (Don't worry it isn't against to the forum rules as Orange said) ...

back in 2010 i think, Celestia had a wipe and was down for several months, may mga ibang server na medyo popular din so naglipatan dun ung ibang players, myself included. San na kaya ung mga kaedaran ko maglaro haha.  

• Eon locked this topic