Is there a collective major game mechanics guide?

sugarlemon

Question

You know, any topic that identifies currently implemented stuff, or what's not implemented yet. I've seen the patch notes which is really nice but it only dates from December 17, 2015.

I just wanted to know if the class passives are implemented or not that's why I came looking out for such a guide. After that I've seen the Crusader 2.0 post, some details about cast speed, then I realized I needed more info.

Please, if there is no such guide, anybody who is interested to make one or contribute? I can work with them, just hit a reply. Otherwise please point me to the right direction, thanks!

2 answers to this question

• Administrator

Class passives are not implemented yet, so it's up to you to ignore them and create a character by current stats and remake once they're implemented if needed or think ahead if you don't want to remake your char.

Class passives are not implemented yet, so it's up to you to ignore them and create a character by current stats and remake once they're implemented if needed or think ahead if you don't want to remake your char.

Wow, thanks for the quick reply that was really helpful. Now I'm off to level my char.