Can I get my Prize at the Plushy Companion Backpack Giveaway ?

makoy123

Question

Hi guys ... I can explain everything about the problem .. and about the samp IP between me and ImCute .. We're just playing in the same Internet Shop and it's fully players every AM to PM .. and there's just a few PC's that has Celestia Luna Online game .. that's why you're suspected us as the same person .. but we aren't we're just playing at the same cafe ..

~Btw .. Orange ? can I see your proof that me and Imcute are the same person ?

and if it's just because of the same IP and same PC used.... We're just playing at the same Internet Cafe .. and there's just a few PC's that has Celestia Luna Online game .. and that's why we're just same person as you can see ... but we aren't ...

~~Try to swap the situation .. If me is Orange .. and Orange is me .. how can you explain your explaination about the problem ?

-------Help me about my problem please ... because still I didn't get my prize in 

Plushy Companion Backpack Giveaway! Event ... and some of those winner got there prizes .. but me and ImCute still didn't get it .. and we've suspected at we're just a same person because of our IP Address and PC unit used ... but try to read my explaination at the top .. and if you can help me please help me ... Thank you!  

8 answers to this question

• Administrator

I'm sorry but that is the criteria, if you play from the same IP and computers there's no way we can know if it's two people or one. That is how it works for everybody.

You can't prove you aren't, it's as simple as that, and this topic is unnecessary.

Same IP, same computers used, how would you prove you aren't?

As I've said .. ImCute58 and Me are playing in the same cafe ... we're cousins -_- .. and it's not just because we're playing at the same computer and IP Address we're same person ... wew .. and as I've said .. there's just a few of pc's who has Celestia Luna Online game .. that's why sometimes we're just like as you think .. but we're really really not same person,.

you should know about the rules and tell Ur cousin to use another computer (or another game center/internet cafe) to join the events. well, it should be ur experience for the next events...

I'm sorry but that is the criteria, if you play from the same IP and computers there's no way we can know if it's two people or one. That is how it works for everybody.

But can I get my prize ? I was doing my best for it , and I can't take it ? what a shame .. Give us a chance ..

you should know about the rules and tell Ur cousin to use another computer (or another game center/internet cafe) to join the events. well, it should be ur experience for the next events...

Ohhhmm .. go in other cafe ? AHAHHAHA ... It's too far to reach it .. xD