Becoming The Most Powerful

Elafris

Hi to all,

This post is about being the most powerful among everybody. Probably not only here at Celestia Luna but also in other online games out there. I am wondering what it feels like to be on top. Wondering what kind of life or impact does being on top do to a person's life. Here I list some questions that I would like to hear from everyone. I've already reach 105 for entrapper/farmer and felt still unsatisfied. I've seen other players killing Nera Harbor mobs with just a single hit but I can't see that far if they still have other goals in the game. To get rich to be more powerful among everyone or simply having fun, but this fun requires lot of a person's time. Correct me if I'm wrong but do those powerful players still has a balance life? I mean real life. This topic could be banned or something because it touches the reality of gaming but help me find a way to see if online gaming itself really does makes sense in real life.

Here are the question:
1. How long have you been playing?
2. What is your highest level in Celestia Luna?
3. If you've reach the top, how does if feels like?
4. Does gaming adds value to your life? What are those?
5. What are the reasons you keep on playing?
6. If this is just for fun, does your real life don't have any fun in it that leads you to looking for fun in a digital world?
7. Does gaming really makes sense?
8. If you will be given a chance to Reset all the time that you've spent playing? Would you use it or not? Why?
9. What is your main purpose and goal in playing this game?

If it's okay for you please reply by answering these questions and you could still add up your conclusions and explanations. The purpose of topic is to help those players losing their hope in playing and just wanted to quit. Thanks!

Hi, for your information, there are many ways to earn money in this game: either you can spend most of your time killing mobs and selling drop items (that's what an entrapper does and it's free of charge), donate and sell (if you wanna spend cash for it), become a HQ/magical flame seller (majority of newbies do this) or re-sell any items that you just bought at lower prices (the riches' way). If you're talking about balance life, it differs from one person to another, some are limiting their time in this game while some might just go all the way with their character for hours. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. How long have you been playing? 8 months
2. What is your highest level in Celestia Luna? Lv 120
3. If you've reach the top, how does if feels like? Well, it's a self-achievement thing, you might get famous, blah blah. All the good things you can think of. But then you dont know what to do at current max level. 
4. Does gaming adds value to your life? What are those? Well, yeah. Creativity, strategy-making, cooperation, less stress.
5. What are the reasons you keep on playing? Spectacular events and what keep me the most is the upcoming patch :D
6. If this is just for fun, does your real life don't have any fun in it that leads you to looking for fun in a digital world? I have my own life out there, this one is just for time killer.
7. Does gaming really makes sense? It does make sense. You can befriend others, boost your analytical skills and relieve your stresses.
8. If you will be given a chance to Reset all the time that you've spent playing? Would you use it or not? Why? Well, I don't wanna start it all over again, though I have to admit I would reset those mistakes I made in the game lol :30:
9. What is your main purpose and goal in playing this game? It's all about nostalgia. I have played Luna Online years ago and then it was closed. Last December, I found this game back while searching for private server online games and even brought my friend to play this game (he's retired now :p), I was happy I could play this game with less leveling burden.

I thought this survey is for your school project lol

1. How long have you been playing? around 4 years for CL
2. What is your highest level in Celestia Luna? 135
3. If you've reach the top, how does if feels like? Well feels lonely because you think you'll get lots of friend during that time but when you are in trouble they just gone disappear, just a bunch of kids that dont even know to differentiate the truth they just believe what others told them and start to rage.
4. Does gaming adds value to your life? What are those? Yesh, let me knew the reality of life.
5. What are the reasons you keep on playing? Nah, just feels that if I quit the game, I will deficit because of the "investment" that i have put onto this game earlier.
6. If this is just for fun, does your real life don't have any fun in it that leads you to looking for fun in a digital world? Hmmmm... my real life is more wonderful and interesting, gaming is just for stress relieving and spend extra time.
7. Does gaming really makes sense? Not really, depend on the person. For me, sports is always better than gaming.
8. If you will be given a chance to Reset all the time that you've spent playing? Would you use it or not? Why? Definitely will use it. Many others meaningful things could be done and completed by the psyche, time, money and effort that i put in the game.
9. What is your main purpose and goal in playing this game? When Im still a kid or teenagers my goal is to be the at the top. Now actually dont have any goals for gaming because university life are already keeping me busy.

1. How long have you been playing? 5 years.
2. What is your highest level in Celestia Luna? 150.
3. If you've reach the top, how does if feels like? Initially it was pretty cool, but then I was like, "what do I do now?"
4. Does gaming adds value to your life? What are those? Stress relief, meeting people from all over the world.
5. What are the reasons you keep on playing? I don't really play anymore.
6. If this is just for fun, does your real life don't have any fun in it that leads you to looking for fun in a digital world? Of course my real life is fun, but this "digital life" is also fun too, when you need a break from the real world.
7. Does gaming really makes sense? It does, does anything else really make sense? :P
8. If you will be given a chance to Reset all the time that you've spent playing? Would you use it or not? Why? Nope. No regrets, I would never want to reset those 5 years I have spent. It was well worth it.
9. What is your main purpose and goal in playing this game? No purpose anymore really, initially it was to make friends and have fun.~~

1. How long have you been playing? 3 years
2. What is your highest level in Celestia Luna? 150
3. If you've reach the top, how does if feels like? Feels horrible, because everyone asks you for help for wars and it brings drama, not worth being strong.
4. Does gaming adds value to your life? What are those? It makes me care less about people who bitch and whine about life.
5. What are the reasons you keep on playing? My girlfriend, the only reason why i playED this game.
6. If this is just for fun, does your real life don't have any fun in it that leads you to looking for fun in a digital world? Not really fun being strong, and i have more fun in real life. lol
7. Does gaming really makes sense? Sometimes, when you're bored and you want to make people mad.
8. If you will be given a chance to Reset all the time that you've spent playing? Would you use it or not? Why? No, because this is where i met my girlfriend, i mean, my future wife.
9. What is your main purpose and goal in playing this game?  The main purpose i had when i first started, is to be the strongest, and most fearsome player, and i already reached that goal, but now its just for the lulz, well i havent played in a bit cuz its boring lol. But no reason to play now, its a cycle of drama and bullshit. Lol

ign: waytoosexy

1. How long have you been playing? about a year ago i start playing this game again and im still playing.
2. What is your highest level in Celestia Luna? 146
3. If you've reach the top, how does if feels like? um well, i dont have edits so im not at the top, but i guess i can say that my philo equips are nice .... does that counts? bcs it feels kinda horrible, usually nobody wants to war below with u again, many said that im a liar and they said that im using edits (and this shit can make u lose a friend or two)
4. Does gaming adds value to your life? What are those? well yea, this game is international so i can communicate with others outside of my country, well i can make many friends, i can practice my english, and makes me happy too haha
5. What are the reasons you keep on playing? to communicate with others, to have fun
6. If this is just for fun, does your real life don't have any fun in it that leads you to looking for fun in a digital world? well fun doesnt mean just one thing, i have many other things that i consider fun too in real life, but gaming counts too..
7. Does gaming really makes sense? yea, why not?
8. If you will be given a chance to Reset all the time that you've spent playing? Would you use it or not? Why? umm no, but maybe i would use it for fixing the mistake i made in this game haha
9. What is your main purpose and goal in playing this game? to have fun!

Edited 2021

1. How long have you been playing?

6 7 years ish, since 2012, I stopped in 2017, but here I am again, back since November 2020
2. What is your highest level in Celestia Luna?

Level 150
3. If you've reach the top, how does if feels like?

I have not
4. Does gaming adds value to your life? What are those?

It does. It’s always been important whether CL or other games. 
RO was my first mmorpg, then I switched to console for NBA live, RE3, F1, Gran Turismo, NFL, Fight Night, lots of sports games. Right now back and forth between console and laptop.

The last game I finished was The Last of Us. Right now I’m still finding time and enthusiasm to start TLOU2, RDR2, Uncharted 4, RE 2 & 3 remake, FF7 remake, Spidey GOTY, and Gran Turismo Sport.

I very much enjoy playing overcooked and NBA 2K every now and then
5. What are the reasons you keep on playing?
Helps me focus irl gives me warmth idk 
6. If this is just for fun, does your real life don't have any fun in it that leads you to looking for fun in a digital world?

IRL is fine, but gaming has always been there on the side since I was younger
7. Does gaming really makes sense?

I think to each their own, everyone has their own different things that are making sense to themselves. To me, yes, gaming makes sense
8. If you will be given a chance to Reset all the time that you've spent playing? Would you use it or not?
I’d like to redo the time when I purposely deleted a fisher w/o realizing it had 8b with it OMG, but overall no - LOL this was my answer in 2016

Today, I’d like to not have sold my level 100-115 ish items at the time when I started playing again 😭
9. What is your main purpose and goal in playing this game?

To not get crabby irl?

Edited by johnpuarossi
Update
  • Upvote 1