Axe can't use SB and DSB ?

molzgaming123

Question

Hello GM, i want to ask, why axe user can't use SB and DSB skill ? is it bug, error, or GMs decission ? it started like that since last night ( Indonesia Time ), when i tried to use SB using one hand axe it does SB animation but no damage to monster, but when using sword one hand it's normal. i hope GMs answer my question, thank you...
Sorry for my bad english XD

9 answers to this question

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, TheCanary said:

does rage burst fixed too? or is it still works on swords only? and also spirit sword cant be use with axe too? thanks beforee

Like I said, it's not a bug, if the skill says sword only then it's sword only as it should be.

Skills that are weapon locked:

• Crusader prayers: axe (will be changed to mace because it's a bug)
  • Sonic Boom, Spirit Sword, Spirit Aid, Sword Storm, Double Sonic Blast, Spinning Sword, Mana Storm: sword only

Any other skill that says anything in the tooltip about weapons does not currently have a limitation.

We will be looking deeper at skills, their effects and restrictions in the near future.

3 hours ago, Orange said:

Like I said, it's not a bug, if the skill says sword only then it's sword only as it should be.

Skills that are weapon locked:

• Crusader prayers: axe (will be changed to mace because it's a bug)
  • Sonic Boom, Spirit Sword, Spirit Aid, Sword Storm, Double Sonic Blast, Spinning Sword, Mana Storm: sword only

Any other skill that says anything in the tooltip about weapons does not currently have a limitation.

We will be looking deeper at skills, their effects and restrictions in the near future.

oh , so that means sword would be fighter's weapon of choice at future ?

• Administrator
48 minutes ago, Sky_Light12 said:

Only if you want to use those skills, there are plenty of other skills as well, it's all for build and path building, not everybody has to depend on the same skill.

4 hours ago, Sky_Light12 said:

this might happen, no one gonna use axe hope not, not pretty

3 hours ago, Orange said:

Only if you want to use those skills, there are plenty of other skills as well, it's all for build and path building, not everybody has to depend on the same skill.

can i suggest make an equivalent skill  like skill that is just as needed when it comes to war, also a range one

Fearful Massacre? alas... this skill is need One-Handed Dagger (cant be used on Dual Dagger)
I hope this skill and "Dual Blow" will be fixed for "Dual Weapon only" (which means, it can't be used if you using One-Handed or Two-Handed Weapon)

for Shield Boomerang, yes you still need Shield or "Dual Wield" to use this skill :)