Item Gain Rate

kuroinokage

Question

I have 2 x Draupnir [Item Gain Rate +5%] and Bane of Desire [Item Gain Rate +5%]

Q1 > Wearing those 3 items, the effect only applied 1 (Item Gain Rate +5%) ? not (Item Gain Rate +15%) ?

Q2 > Is it really possible to increase Item Gain Rate by wearing 1 of those Draupnir/Bane of Desire(If it only applied 1 effect) + Using Lucky Hunter Potion + Entrapper/TH Skills ?

Q3 > Is it only Draupnir, Bane of Desire, Lucky Hunter Potion, Entrapper/TH Skill that increase Item Gain Rate ? maybe theres another items, or skills.

• Upvote 1

7 answers to this question

1. Try opening your passive skill window and check out for new (item gain rate) skill. You can tell how much is your item gaining rate bonus now. (I think it will be 10%, 5% from draupnir, and 5% from bane of desire)

2. It is. You will get more item than usual. But I think item gain rate and item drop rate is different... this way you only get more number of dropped loots I guess..

3. As far as I can remember, those are the only thing that increase item gain rate.

CMIIW

1 hour ago, kuroinokage said:

I have 2 x Draupnir [Item Gain Rate +5%] and Bane of Desire [Item Gain Rate +5%]

Q1 > Wearing those 3 items, the effect only applied 1 (Item Gain Rate +5%) ? not (Item Gain Rate +15%) ?

Q2 > Is it really possible to increase Item Gain Rate by wearing 1 of those Draupnir/Bane of Desire(If it only applied 1 effect) + Using Lucky Hunter Potion + Entrapper/TH Skills ?

Q3 > Is it only Draupnir, Bane of Desire, Lucky Hunter Potion, Entrapper/TH Skill that increase Item Gain Rate ? maybe theres another items, or skills.

1. Yes, you can look at the description of Draupnir itself (wearing a second Draupnir won't add the drop rate), so it's 5%+5%=10% additional gain rate.

2. Yes, those can be accumulated. Like @Fifin said, I think gain rates and drop rates are calculated differently (I'm not sure about this one).

3. As far as I know, only Draupnir, Bane of Desire and Extortion are affecting gain/drop rate. I'm not sure there's a Lucky Hunter potion adding drop rates, what I know is there's another Lucky Hunter potion that grants you 20% additional exp.

5 hours ago, kuroinokage said:

as for Q1 , you cannot stacked the effect of draupnir ( apart the bane of desire ) , signified by your passive stats ( hit " S " > passive skill and search icons that is identical to " extortion " skills ) . though to be fair , wearing items with drop rate prevents you from using powerful items such as tarintus helm or compromises hathor's set effect .

for Q2 , you can combine those draupnir+desire combo with entrapper's extortion and lucky hunter potion . but only effective if you're intent to aim for hardest ones ( such as austere's cape for example )

Q3 , yes , at least until when the update introduces us with another drop rate abilities

3 hours ago, vinrusher said:

Is there really a lucky hunter potion that boosts drop rate? I've seen lucky hunter that grants you 20% exp but never seen one boosting drop rates before. :/

Where can you get one btw?

Yes i have only one.. Lucky Hunter Potion.. 

- From PD i guess, i saw theres Lucky Hunter Potion in one of PD packages. But i bought from other player, for 1-2b i forgot..

Edit : Wait i forgot, i forgot mine is exp or drop rates, but last time i had 2, i used 1, and it said drop rates 20% i hope its the same. XD And i need to use it, to know which one is it, but i dont have any plan to use it these days.

Edited by kuroinokage
Answer added