Help, i can't logging in to server

vankribow

me too XD .. i ask why , are my IP has blocked or something happen?
cause i can login after connect another network/inet. and then even i want to login in my inet home acces but can't :(
''the connection to the server has been broken. please try again" and i try to click again and nothing happened "the announcement trouble and window username not appear"

Yes, some of us can still log in. Seems like its only happen to some region or some internet provider because my friends are having the same issue as yours. I do can login normally even though with several times lagging and disconnection. They are still in the middle of fixing it so just wait patiently.

PS: If you're really want to play, one of my friend said that he can connect to the server through VPN, I don't guarantee it will work for you but you can try

Unfortunately he didn't tell me specifically which server he had joined. You can try server with the lowest ping and make sure that you can still access the internet after join in. That is as far as I can tell, otherwise, we have to wait until they done fixing the server I guess.

And yes @vinrusher I can login without any problem since yesterday, just got a bit laggy sometimes and several disconnections. But it's true that some of my friends still can't reach the server atm. So who knows what exactly happen there :D I mean in the internet daily busy life lol