Graphic Options Troubleshooting

Orange

• Administrator

As of the new patch, the new game client supports all resolutions and native Anti-Aliasing.

If you forced your old Luna client to have Anti-Aliasing through your graphic card's options you must change it back (this example is for Nvidia):

nvidia AA.png

You must select "Application-controlled" in the options, any other option may make your game crash if you choose to enable Anti-Aliasing.

Not all Anti-Aliasing options may work for all graphic cards, therefore you should test different settings to see which one works for you! ._<

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

I have some problem about my resolution usually 800x600 give me bigger screen but right now its give me small screen, and I'm trying to use the bigger resolution but the text box just so small that I cant even see it , can you have the solution about this

3 hours ago, amarcell said:

I have some problem about my resolution usually 800x600 give me bigger screen but right now its give me small screen, and I'm trying to use the bigger resolution but the text box just so small that I cant even see it , can you have the solution about this

Have you tried resetting your screen resolution to the "recommended" size? I'm not an IT person but I think computers that are using higher resolution than the default size will make the screen wider but with smaller text size. I tried changing my desktop size from 1200x800 to 2560x1600 and run the client, the game was running fine but the text size is so small I have to use a magnifying glass like you said. :D

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, amarcell said:

I'm using recommended size its 3840x2160, and I try changing it , it just turn so strange and big in my laptop

I think I've found your problem. The client's max resolution size is 2560x1600 whereas the size you're using is 3840x2160, no wonder your client window was so small to see. Try lowering your screen resolution (ex: 1200x960/1024x780) and set your client window size to 800x600.

38 minutes ago, amarcell said:

I lowering it to 1200 x 960 and it turn out strangely in my laptop, because my recommendation is high :o , but I used to using the recommend but still using 800 x 600 its strange

Bolded: Exactly. Due to your high recommended resolution size, your screen is somewhat looked like it has been zoomed in when you change to lower sizes.

But did my suggestion help you to solve the problem you mentioned earlier?

10 hours ago, amarcell said:

I have some problem about my resolution usually 800x600 give me bigger screen but right now its give me small screen