Why can't I use my Buff potions

Sweetlife28

Question

Hii ! :( I just wanna ask . Why cant i use my buff potions that i've bought it tasartia in alker harbor. I've tried everything . I reinstalled my client already. turn off/on my firewall . and besides i dont have any antivirus in my laptop. so please. help me . i getting dc when i started to use the potion . i dont know why.  i tried deleting the item . and buy new one . but still its making me disconnect . please fix it asap

6 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, Orange said:

only that scroll? what about the potions or other potions not from vendor like nostrums or other exp scrolls

just that scroll 10% :( also tried it w/ other character in the same account, result is same

update just now - it worked lol so never mind and thank you!

3 hours ago, Orange said:

I have not been able to reproduce this bug, can you tell me your character name and operating system just in case?

Hi Orange, i have a bug to report too, everytime i use 10% exp i lag and after few seconds i get disconnected, i even threw my 7 pcs and bought another 4 just to see, but i still cannot use the item and get dc

• Administrator
2 hours ago, johnpuarossi said:

Hi Orange, i have a bug to report too, everytime i use 10% exp i lag and after few seconds i get disconnected, i even threw my 7 pcs and bought another 4 just to see, but i still cannot use the item and get dc

only that scroll? what about the potions or other potions not from vendor like nostrums or other exp scrolls