Some of Questions

Antoni77

Question

Hello everyone, I'm just an Old-Player that just don't understand about these things nowadays/recently... duh

1.) What is Booster means about? (I need all detail explanations about this)
2.) Already change Job to Panzer yesterday, and testing some of Musket skills, but "Iron Night" is not AOE (yet) ?
3.) Can we use Phillo for Musket ?

7 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Antoni77 said:

Hello everyone, I'm just an Old-Player that just don't understand about these things nowadays/recently... duh

1.) What is Booster means about? (I need all detail explanations about this)
2.) Already change Job to Panzer yesterday, and testing some of Musket skills, but "Iron Night" is not AOE (yet) ?
3.) Can we use Phillo for Musket ?

1. Booster = A person who is willing to help another person/people to gain levels, they are usually willing to pay gold per level gained.

On 9/1/2016 at 3:06 AM, Orange said:

All debuffs work. They stun and slow. The tooltip may be wrong but the active skills work just fine, the only one that is not right is Iron Night which should be AoE but is not yet.

3. You can't use a philo stone on Muskets for the time being. @Orange might fix this and the "Iron Night" skill in the next patch.

usually booster is farmer..free or paid.. 

im a farmer too

what i am doing is just farming (on NH) looking for golds and i just pt someone who need booster. i usually boost someone from lv 80 - 105. and i delevel my farm char to lvl 95. or lower than that (around lvl 93/94), depends on my partner's lvl so she/he wont get pinalty. (she/he still get exp even im kill mobs) and i set the drop go to me (damage priority)

7 hours ago, Antoni77 said:

hahahaha... I need more detail info for booster...
I mean "how they boosting another player?"
"as example..."
etc, etc, etc

Let's say a person is currently looking for a NH booster, it means that he/she is searching for someone (or possibly, a party) who would help him gain levels (idle leveling, I would say) by farming at Nera Harbor or if it's a Grave booster, the boosting takes place at the Graveyard. They will usually pay you in return or allow you to take all the items drop from the farming. When both parties have agreed, one will usually sit down (or possibly become a buffer) on the side of the battlefield while the other person is killing monsters until your goal has been achieved. 

Example in shouts:

LF> Booster I'm currently at lv103, need 2 more levels to change my job. Pay golds

LF> NH Booster, I'll pay 200m per level gained

LF> NH Booster, you can take all the drops you've earned

LF> Booster at Grave, I'm Lv113.

it is okay too, if would be like this...?
>I'm Tanker Paladin and I want to become Booster,
so my plan is to help Boost someone's levels by "not party" with him/her
and I just doing Attracts all over time and then s/he can do free hit (but I don't want count that as KSing)...
This kind of Booster is okay too? (or this is breaking game's rule?) :)

basically Booster is when you get your level without doing anything, maybe just standing there, chatting, in stealth..

you do the kill and loot by yourself, or maybe your party member, but this guy who get boosted, will just stand still.. that's what vinrusher mean for "idle leveling"

7 minutes ago, Antoni77 said:

and I just doing Attracts all over time and then s/he can do free hit

this one is tanking someone, not boosting.

1 hour ago, Antoni77 said:

it is okay too, if would be like this...?
>I'm Tanker Paladin and I want to become Booster,
and I just doing Attracts all over time and then s/he can do free hit (but I don't want count that as KSing)...
This kind of Booster is okay too? (or this is breaking game's rule?) :)

This one is different. You're not a booster in this case, you're a tanker like @Fifin said.

This yields gold payment as well.