Earning points/gems

rinchannau

Question

can someone explain how this survey thingy works? 

i took many surveys but didn't get rewards as much as number of surveys i took..

and sometimes it says "no more surveys available..." <- so i can't receive my daily points/gems?

does this mean players don't have to be 120 to get points/gems?

is there any limit number of points players can get each day?

sorry for the millions of questions and thank you millions times

5 answers to this question

In the near future we will be creating new and better systems in game, such as automatic events and daily rewards, for loyal players to obtain useful and fun items.

From here.

In the future apparently there will be ways to do so, but at the moment, there are none.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, rinchannau said:

can someone explain how this survey thingy works? 

i took many surveys but didn't get rewards as much as number of surveys i took..

and sometimes it says "no more surveys available..." <- so i can't receive my daily points/gems?

does this mean players don't have to be 120 to get points/gems?

is there any limit number of points players can get each day?

sorry for the millions of questions and thank you millions times

- Surveys are available if your preferences are matched with the company's.

- So, let's say the survey is for a man, aged between 25-30 and has a family with at least one child.

- If you fill out your identity as a 24-year-old man and still single, you won't be able to take that survey, because you aren't their target market. (That's what "no more surveys available mean). Some online survey websites have IP trackers, so if you have filled out your preferences/completed a survey, you'll no longer have access to that website.

- There are no level requirements adjusted for buying gems.

- There are no limits in buying/owning gems.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Vincard said:

- Surveys are available if your preferences are matched with the company's.

- So, let's say the survey is for a man, aged between 25-30 and has a family with at least one child.

- If you fill out your identity as a 24-year-old man and still single, you won't be able to take that survey, because you aren't their target market. (That's what "no more surveys available mean). Some online survey websites have IP trackers, so if you have filled out your preferences/completed a survey, you'll no longer have access to that website.

- There are no level requirements adjusted for buying gems.

- There are no limits in buying/owning gems.

ohh icic.. thanks a lot! ^u^