Problems with Character Deletion

ZMasterFurry

Hi I Tried to Delete my Characters Derger, and Zekiel. I deleted them but was met with a menu that stated that I needed to remove them from all families guilds and parties, I didn't with Derger but I thought I had done so with Zekiel, But It seems I left him in a party, I tried to log in as them to fix the problems but I was met with a black screen on both of them (black screen nothing else no menu bars chat or anything, and no buttons work). I tried seeing if using the unstick tool on the website would work. but each time I use it, it just reloads the page. I was hoping you could port my character to nera castle to see if that would work, or to just delete them both, thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Yes I try Logging in with them several times a day. I still get a black screen and I still can't load them. and while it's loading it says that I'm in Alker Harbor. but loads to a black screen. all of my other characters other then Derger and Zekiel can log in no problem.

@Orange
some people are having this issue! i think the feature "move character" would help others
or at least remove his characters from families/guilds/party

we didnt do much so its okay if hes out of parties and stuff.

"unstick character" button doesnt seem to do anything

• Upvote 1

Update. so three days have past so far, and each day I try to log in with the characters with no luck. the unstick Button does nothing, and there is nothing I can do from my side. I have tried redownloading the game, and I have restarted my pc. any help on how to fix this would be appreciated.

• Administrator

Hi, we will be adding a character unstick page very soon, your characters got stuck while that map was offline, it has nothing to do with the characters themselves.

Sorry for the inconvenience.:!:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
4 hours ago, Hellier said:

Any News on the unstick character page? you guys can make it a simple pop up for now if you have to do more website designs for it :/
@Orange

That's not the issue. The characters that got stuck are not stuck in a map, we already tested that, something else got them stuck.