Cant conect

junny

Question

Hello , 

I cant connect to my luna since yesterday , after i click  'connect' button in the game , is show nothing but just the background of the game, it dint show the 'username and password' list. how do i fix this ? i tried to add luna file to my exception list of the anti virus , and reinstall and so on, but it wont help D: ,anyone facing the same problem with me ? :( can anyone help me? 

isit luna maintenance ? 

Thx alot.

3 answers to this question

I know this might sounds funny but sometimes I can login normally, and sometimes I can't (of course after trying few solutions above). And this is what I ended up with, keep re-opening new client (close current one and open a new one) until the login box shows up. Idk but this trick is always work for me on 5th or 6th attempts lmao. I think it is because theres some problem within my connection to the server or vice versa (I could be wrong tho) bcs whenever I encountered this and my trick doesn't work, I just wait 15-30 mins and everything back to normal on its own O_o

This problem seems to always happened to me when the server has a huge lag, probably DDos-ed :32: