Remote Warehouse Access

safetdk

Question

7 answers to this question

Many newbies get confused about this matter, the easiest thing to do to discover which one is permanent and which one is not (because there's still plenty items with (n days) on its name) is by looking for timer/countdown information written with red color caption at the bottom of item's description box. I'll give you some comparison example with images bellow.

This is how not-permanent items look like:

badcat_zpsogdl2ppd.png  rudolph-nose_zpsun4wcz4a.png

And this is how permanent items look like:

pgloves_zpsse4ly53y.png warehouse_zpsbxj8f6cn.png

Notice the different?

Panda Gloves and Remote Warehouse is indeed has (n days) on it's name or it's description, but they doesn't have any timer/countdown information written with RED Caption (at the very bottom of item's description box) unlike Bad Cat Shoes and Rudolph Nose from the picture above. So I hope this can help you and any other ppl who still confuse about these things. And I do hope celestialuna's staffs can fix this matter in the future patch

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, safetdk said:

So i've been looking for one.. But I dont understand one thing.

People says, that the 15-day is a perm. Is this true, or are people just trying to steal my money?

15 minutes ago, xBeasty said:

I got one also the other day for like 3b.

It does say 15 days but it has no timer like the rest of the timed equips/items.

I guess I will see in 15 days if it's permanent or not :)

(15days) one is permanent because it's not sealed and has no timer on it. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Mapple said:

Many newbies get confused about this matter, the easiest thing to do to discover which one is permanent and which one is not (because there's still plenty items with (n days) on its name) is by looking for timer/countdown information written with red color caption at the bottom of item's description box. I'll give you some comparison example with images bellow.

Notice the different?

Panda Gloves and Remote Warehouse is indeed has (n days) on it's name or it's description, but they doesn't have any timer/countdown information written with RED Caption (at the very bottom of item's description box) unlike Bad Cat Shoes and Rudolph Nose from the picture above. So I hope this can help you and any other ppl who still confuse about these things. And I do hope celestialuna's staffs can fix this matter in the future patch

Oh ye i see the difference. Thank you man, and the time to answer me! (Y) XD

9 hours ago, Mapple said:
9 hours ago, Mapple said:

Notice the different?

But i still dont understand one thing... The 3-day Warhouse access are also perm then, right?