HQ makers?

safetdk

Question

So i've tried makng HQ materials... And I must say, for the time it takes to make them, and the hassle with buying only 100 at a time is not worth the work.

You need like 10 slots (lets says Ruby) and 5 slots (as i remember) Flamestone to make 1 slot HQ rubies. I havent calculated how much gold you spend on it, but compared to the time you spend on it all, and you can sell a slot for 8-10m, it doesnt add up to be worth it. 

Am I the only one thinking this, or is it just me?

2 answers to this question

For me, it is what it is. HQ Maker is someone who make tons of HQ for anyone else who need it but too lazy to do it by themselves. The problem with making HQ is.. anyone could actually make it just by standing in front of NPC and doing some moves. Yes it's indeed takes times and a few gold. Here is the problem, if HQ Maker put a huge margin of profit, people will just choose to make it by themselves, because they will think that is not worth it to buy HQ with so expensive price. On the other hand, there are so many ways to obtain HQ, it's dropped by some monster, by opening crystals, by opening some box from quest, and making it by yourself of course, so it's considerably easy to get HQ. Lets say if a HQ Maker selling HQ with a higher price than what people normally do, buyer will surely choose another HQ maker who can meet his/her desired price, or if they can't find any, they can always make it by themselves.

So yes, this trick will only get you couple "millions" profit, if you're aiming for "billions", this is not the best way to do. Any player who already have good gear will choose farming rather than selling HQ. But for newbies, i think this is still helping a lot. Because sometimes they're struggling so much trying to grind monsters and get drop-able items that is worth to sell. So, for newbies this trick will still somehow work, but for veteran, hmmmm... I don't think so.

I would say that HQ making is the easiest way to earn gold, less time-consuming as compared to making Magical Flames.

There's a trick in doing this though, like you can just simply put 111 instead of 100 and pressing enter instead of clicking OK when you're buying the gemstones for faster purchases. Repeat.