About wis-magic crit rate?

Haihai

Question

7 answers to this question

OoHh ok thanyou very much for the answer😊

As i read last night about that stat class balancing thread thingy is it true that gms will make wis stat possible to give some magic crit rate?

9 hours ago, Retaliate said:

correction INT and MAGIC ATTACK effects healing. far as I seen it scales like this ''10k m attack=1k fast heal'' etc

Damn, forgot to mention Mag.Attack. Thanks for correcting.

3 hours ago, Haihai said:

OoHh ok thanyou very much for the answer😊

As i read last night about that stat class balancing thread thingy is it true that gms will make wis stat possible to give some magic crit rate?

They're using "may" in their statement so yeah, there will still be a possibility.

@Vincard ohh i hope that they will make it sooner cant wait to make s.a because ireally love mages i was forced to use phy because their defense are kinda nerfed, needed high m.a, and need to be gap  to deal more damage

Btw thanks for the answers😁😀

9 hours ago, Antoni77 said:

well, gm orange say "celestia luna maybe want to make WIS to increase Magical Critical next time"... XD 

Ikr i read about it but i hope they make it sooner because crit buffs of s.a and inquirer is the only thing that give mages crit rate and the job passive to  i think? 

And it looks like the total of the highest crit rate is 50 or 60% which is s.a with their only buff without belt of wisdom. Belt of wisdom cost like 30 dollars and i think 100b-125b if you buy to players, but that cost alot and there are alot of free players who cant afford it. Plus free users now are having a hard time to have some gold due to sudden update and they removed that gold points and made some of the consumable items at the site cost more i think? 

Btw im sorry for my grmmar but atleast you guys cab understand it😅✌

Uhh last ive been saying those things and gms arent replying to me sad😢. But its ok i have you guys. Im not important to gms especially to my ex?😢

And uhh ummm uhhmm ohh yeah ohh ohh ohh yeah right there lmao sorry if i put this 😂

Please make wis -magic crit rate soon 😅 and make wands possible to reinforce magic crit rate too and philo?XD just my siggestion but i want the wis- magic crit rate😑😕😣😴😲😟😱😞😒😏😫 

Ohh im not sure about this but if i go offtopic im sorry✌