Disconnect when I use [+20%] items

DRelex

• Administrator

I've tested your character and it was fine for me, but one of your buffs was acting up, can you tell us in as great detail as possible what you were doing before you tried using the potions? what skills you used, what map you were in, everything.

16 hours ago, Orange said:

I've tested your character and it was fine for me, but one of your buffs was acting up, can you tell us in as great detail as possible what you were doing before you tried using the potions? what skills you used, what map you were in, everything.

Any of my characters will disconnect when I use those potions whether I have others buffs or not, wherever i am.

i didn't do anything, it just happen to fixed itself one day. - i was leveling in garden here

happened again week ago, now with nostrums, got fix right away, i had 2 clients open, shut both and start just 1 use nostrums and i didn't dc, i thought lag had something to do - i was in nera castle here

i wasn't doing anything different, hard to tell what did this

On 1/10/2017 at 8:09 AM, Orange said:

We need as many details as possible, we have not been able to reproduce this bug.

When did it stop? did it happen to you again? Did you do anything that fixed it?

Yesterday I keep trying and trying but I get Disconnect over and over again until the potions finally take effect..

But when the potions effects expired I still disconnect when I use them over and over again when I try and try again

Maybe could help..

You was "lag" when that error happend? u must consider the "ping" level also.

Another source of the problem could be the graphic options; resolution, window mode, anti-alising level. Sometimes the graphics affect in these error-types because can delay the performance of your processor. I've read wrong, forget it :x

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Dieser said:

Maybe could help..

You was "lag" when that error happend? u must consider the "ping" level also.

Another source of the problem could be the graphic options; resolution, window mode, anti-alising level. Sometimes the graphics affect in these error-types because can delay the performance of your processor.

We are talking about connection lag, he gets disconnected, so it's a response from the server.

I really don't think its from my internet connection.......

After I use that potion, the potion didn't take effect but the game still running, i still can see other players chatting and the shouts from megaphone though...then after several seconds the game disconnects. 

• 1 month later...