Stat Calculation

Jonah

My friend and I noticed a few problems concerning the strength of certain buffs compared to costumes, so we decided to take a few screenshots and test them side by side. After testing these skills, we decided that it would be best to make a topic where people can post similar issues that are found.

If you find a buff that doesn't add the correct %, please post it here to add to our topic.

An example of this issue is seen with Wizardry, as Wizardry at level 7 is supposed to add 18% magical attacking power, yet it adds less than the 10% of the Wizard's Robe, as we know, the robe adds 3279 magical attacking power, yet Wizardry only adds roughly 452 magical attacking power:

Without Wizardry:

Spoiler

3lOOxN3.jpg

With Wizardry:

Spoiler

DbI9lhD.jpg

The last thing we tested was BWS Pdef 10% vs Mace Protection 10%:

Without Mace Protection/BWS Pdef 10% (This SS has the tooltip information for Mace Protection shown, so you know it's 10%):

Spoiler

IdDeMXY.png

With BWS Pdef:

Spoiler

F9crvra.png

With Mace Protection:

Spoiler

eKxlf3G.png

As you can see, BWS Pdef gives 2x more pdef than Mace Protection, even though they're both supposed to add 10%. As the pdef of the user gets higher, the difference between the two adds up, eventually making the gap even more noticeable.

BWS Pdef adds: 438 pdef

Mace Protection adds: 112

This makes Mace Protection look like a waste of SP.

As I said before, there are many similar issues like this with many other buffs. If you find any similar to this, post it here so we can see it. Thank you, and have a great day!

Other skills with this issue include:

Armor Link

Shield

Bless Guard

Nature's Shield

Iron Shield - does nothing

Warrior Form

Solid Weapon

Spell Craft

Boost Spell

Edited by Jonah
  • Upvote 3

I tested Warrior Form below by comparing it to Black Widow Leaders.

Base Physical Attack

jiFa2Un.png

With Black Widow Leaders 10% physical attack, Gained 1036 physical attack

LbwMCnq.png

With Warrior Form lvl 2 - 7% Physical Attack, Gained 156 physical attack

w9h6FJt.png

I know these aren't the same percentages, but 3% physical attack difference should not make an 880 point difference based on these value.

• Upvote 1

I don't know if risk taker was changed to be perm [always on] or not but your damage dont go up if your hp drop. battle cry and battle shout and an few other skills gives wrong %s [battle cry is 1%] [battle shout is 5%]  [burning rage is 20%]  [warrior  form is 20%]  [solid weapon is 15%] neither gives their right %.

bet passives are wrong %s aswell but I don't have gold to waste so can't test it [this for destroyer].

its not a skill but bwl is not doing full 10% its more like 8-9%

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Retaliate said:

I don't know if risk taker was changed to be perm [always on] or not but your damage dont go up if your hp drop. battle cry and battle shout and an few other skills gives wrong %s [battle cry is 1%] [battle shout is 5%]  [burning rage is 20%]  [warrior  form is 20%]  [solid weapon is 15%] neither gives their right %.

bet passives are wrong %s aswell but I don't have gold to waste so can't test it [this for destroyer].

Risk Taker is always on, after you relog once you learn it you gain the p.a.

• 3 weeks later...

so i looked at medusa today. is it just me or medusa gives 840 or so minus hp instead of 712? [i have 8712 hp without medusa, but with it i have 7877] and no idea if the 4% magical attack is giving the correct %. it probably is though..