authentication / authorization Email or Password

adityaxz

I think we need a authentication / authorization if someone wanna change the email or the password of our id, so if the player got hacced account that not GM or Staff Problem Again coz Its already get authentication / authorization from the email that he use.

Now in the website if someone change the email or the password the owner will never know, and its make so many account Got haccked, if we already make the authentication / authorization, GM or Staff its not your responsibility again, and u can delete fiture recorver account if got hackked 

Thanks ^^ 

5 hours ago, adityaxz said:

I think we need a authentication / authorization if someone wanna change the email or the password of our id, so if the player got hacced account that not GM or Staff Problem Again coz Its already get authentication / authorization from the email that he use.

Now in the website if someone change the email or the password the owner will never know, and its make so many account Got haccked, if we already make the authentication / authorization, GM or Staff its not your responsibility again, and u can delete fiture recorver account if got hackked 

Thanks ^^ 

Yeah, I see the flaw here. If you happen to know that someone's password and all you have to do is changing the email address, got it verified and then proceed with the reset password.

But it's not always the staffs' responsibility. What's the reason people got hacked?

1. Password is easy to guess

2. They've shared their account information with others

You as the owner of the ID should have known the consequences of sharing account information, which the staffs have told all of us a thousand times.

Yet, I think the account settings should have security questions or phone number verification, just a suggestion to the staffs :) @Orange

• Administrator

There are reasons why a double authentication could be problematic as well. Your e-mail could get hacked, you could have forgotten or lost that e-mail, then you'd be unable to change your e-mail at all.