Asking | Enchanting

aymar89

Question

Hi all.

Sorry if I ask in wrong room.

I just bought and Earring of Flickering Magic from a Vending Booth in NC. I wonder, how to enchant it? Because I tried to enchant using enchant scroll I bought in Alker Harbour, it said it can't be enchanted ( I forgot the message actually but it said it can't be enchanted ). So how I can enchant it ? I saw some people sell it with +7 enchancement. Please any kinds of answers will be so appreciated. Thank you.

7 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, aymar89 said:

Hi all.

Sorry if I ask in wrong room.

I just bought and Earring of Flickering Magic from a Vending Booth in NC. I wonder, how to enchant it? Because I tried to enchant using enchant scroll I bought in Alker Harbour, it said it can't be enchanted ( I forgot the message actually but it said it can't be enchanted ). So how I can enchant it ? I saw some people sell it with +7 enchancement. Please any kinds of answers will be so appreciated. Thank you.

You need to realize that there are different enchant scrolls for each level range and for each item type, in this case use the enchant scroll (accessory) lv40-79. Don't forget to equip the enchant protection scroll so that your item doesn't break when the enchantment fails.

13 minutes ago, Vincard said:

You need to realize that there are different enchant scroll for each level range and for each item type, in this case use the enchant scroll (accessory) lv40-79. Don't forget to equip the enchant protection scroll so that your item doesn't break when the enchantment fails.

Oh, is it? It's rarity level is unique. So what kind of enchant scroll I can use and where can I find the it (the enchant scroll). I mean I used lvl 40-79 enchant scroll and it said cant be enchanted. Even though the earing's lvl is 70. Even I cant dragged the earing to the item slot in enchant option. Anyway, thank you so much for your answer.

14 hours ago, aymar89 said:

Oh, is it? It's rarity level is unique. So what kind of enchant scroll I can use and where can I find the it (the enchant scroll). I mean I used lvl 40-79 enchant scroll and it said cant be enchanted. Even though the earing's lvl is 70. Anyway, thank you so much for your answer.

You can find the enchant scrolls at Alker Harbor's Item Merchant, Tasartia Alice.

If it says that your item can't be enchanted then you must be using the wrong type of enchant scroll.

There are three types of them though: Weapon, Armor and Accessory. Make sure you choose the accessory scroll.

Edited by Vincard
Thanks Orange for detecting the mistake

14 minutes ago, Vincard said:

You can find the enchant scrolls at Alker Harbor's Item Merchant, Tasartia.

If it says that your item can't be enchanted then you must be using the wrong type of enchant scroll.

There are three types of them though: Weapon, Armor and Accessory. Make sure you choose the accessory scroll.

Ok. Maybe I used the wrong one. I will try again later. Terima kasih ya Gan Vincard. :)