Connection to patch server failed!

masochist

Can I suggest you reinstall the game

Locate your CelestiaLuna folder in your PC: Program Files (x86) / CelestiaLuna / uninstall

Visit the main website and re-download the application.

If the suggested above doesn't work. Please wait for an admin to assist you. 

All the best!

3 hours ago, Weswy said:

Can I suggest you reinstall the game

Locate your CelestiaLuna folder in your PC: Program Files (x86) / CelestiaLuna / uninstall

Visit the main website and re-download the application.

If the suggested above doesn't work. Please wait for an admin to assist you. 

All the best!

sorry for the wait (internet on my country so slow, so i must wait when i redownload and install it)

thanks for suggesting to me, 

i already redownload from the main website,

and already install it,

but still not work,

i think ill wait for an admin to assist me. :)

8 minutes ago, masochist said:

sorry for the wait (internet on my country so slow, so i must wait when i redownload and install it)

thanks for suggesting to me, 

i already redownload from the main website,

and already install it,

but still not work,

i think ill wait for an admin to assist me. :)

Actually I reviewed the image you shared and it shows that you failed to connect to patch server. My main assumption (based off what you just said) your internet is too slow to run the patch and thus you cannot go any further. However, you did mention that you were able to reinstall the game through the main website which contradicts the fact that your internet really is too slow to run the patcher. At this point I can no longer be of assistance to you.

So please wait until an admin @Orange can assist you.

Regards

26 minutes ago, Weswy said:

Actually I reviewed the image you shared and it shows that you failed to connect to patch server. My main assumption (based off what you just said) your internet is too slow to run the patch and thus you cannot go any further. However, you did mention that you were able to reinstall the game through the main website which contradicts the fact that your internet really is too slow to run the patcher. At this point I can no longer be of assistance to you.

So please wait until an admin @Orange can assist you.

Regards

but before i can play 3-4 character in 1 pc with my internet speed

my internet speed is 135KBps(cheapest in my country == slowest in my country)

nah, i think internet on my country is not that slow, i think its just me who cant buy the normal or expensive internet speed