Cloud's sailor armor and boots

BlueJR

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Hello, Fauzan. Those items are crafted with Runecarved Leather! ._<

Oh thank you so much, Orange. Then how can i get runecarved leather? And i want to ask. Why on the map of the valley of fairy, there are no bosses rare like fairy queen?

4 minutes ago, Fauzan Pebriyansah said:

And i want to ask. Why on the map of the valley of fairy, there are no bosses rare like fairy queen?

If you don't see any, that's because someone might just killed them. It may take some time for them to respawn.

3 minutes ago, Vincard said:

If you don't see any, that's because someone might just killed them. It may take some time for them to respawn.

But everytime i go to the valley of fairy in all channels still no fairy queen. And I also have to wait respawn still did not appear😢

16 minutes ago, Vincard said:

To make Rune Carving Leather, you need to construct Rune Carving Leather Piece (dropped by NH monsters) and a Dragon Scale Leather (available at NPC Alice's shop)

Thank you so much for your info, Vincard. And i want to ask. Where i can get "will of hercules"?

20 minutes ago, Fauzan Pebriyansah said:

But everytime i go to the valley of fairy in all channels still no fairy queen. And I also have to wait respawn still did not appear😢

My guess is that it takes longer time for the respawn.

11 minutes ago, Fauzan Pebriyansah said:

Thank you so much for your info, Vincard. And i want to ask. Where i can get "will of hercules"?

From opening Blue Lucky Boxes. Mind that you will get a random item, you can see the drop list here:

If you wanna know about other rare stuffs:

31 minutes ago, Vincard said:

My guess is that it takes longer time for the respawn.

From opening Blue Lucky Boxes. Mind that you will get a random item, you can see the drop list here:

If you wanna know about other rare stuffs:

Oh sorry I made a typo, what I mean is how to obtain a "belt of wisdom" not "will of hercules". Sorry so much✌