Another returning player, i guess

Hey there. I'm just one of another returning player. I joined this game around 2011 and stop playing due something i can't remember. But i guess here i am, playing again. As you can guess, most of my friends and family already left and not playing. I was member of HOPE guild, i wonder if there's still player from HOPE guild here. Let me introduce my self once more after so many years.

my ign :xAscension (Want to use Ascension, but the game won't let me T_T)

Level : 11x

Job : Swordmaster

Guild : None

21 minutes ago, Toasty said:

Welcome back, make sure to check the patch notes as there's few changes in the game. :D

3 minutes ago, Ʀɧɩɩɳ ʗɧəɳ said:

Welcome Back Ascension :P 

Thank you and I'm planning to. Need to adjust my information regarding the game 😂

Seems like all the veterans are coming back this year! XD

I too just came back from playing in 2010/2011 - 2013 (the year I was hacked)...but thanks to the new system and GMs help I was able to recover them butt naked ><

Known IGN: prominent, theOCHO or my brother's characters Jaffa and JENKA ^^

Guild: Redemption

Hey! Did u use ascension back then? I was from about the same time, I remember your guildmates ducky (crap, what's his IGN again), Kyashii etc. Old guilds was still around, Hope, (crap, trying to list them but horrible memory). My characters are still around but I've already forgot how to use them lol. and I still remember when Ruins ch 1 was looks like Christmas every night

• Game Master

Hello, and welcome back! I was also in Hope, I somewhat remember you. My IGN that I'm on most is Crucifyx, if you ever want to chat. I tend to afk, so you may need to note me to get a response! 

On 3/7/2017 at 8:27 PM, Weswy said:

Seems like all the veterans are coming back this year! XD

I too just came back from playing in 2010/2011 - 2013 (the year I was hacked)...but thanks to the new system and GMs help I was able to recover them butt naked ><

Known IGN: prominent, theOCHO or my brother's characters Jaffa and JENKA ^^

Guild: Redemption

Wait what...? Haaaaaaaooow... I want my hacked account back too, i dont care even if its naked  x'D

Well, i lost almost every memory/info of that account tho... :')

23 minutes ago, Voyagre said:

Wait what...? Haaaaaaaooow... I want my hacked account back too, i dont care even if its naked  x'D

Well, i lost almost every memory/info of that account tho... :')

Well you need details to recover them ofc!

7 minutes ago, Weswy said:

Well you need details to recover them ofc!

thats what im missing lol haha. well i started a new account already but men its hard playing alone, coz none of my friend (in real life) want to play anymore x'D

• 4 months later...

Greetings Ascension!! So glad you are back! :P I unfortunately; was never in your group. I just always sat around and chatted with you guys and goof off. I was already in a guild called "Beansprouts" of all things. I had started right before they began the Dark Elves and you had to reach a certain level before you could be one. I also remember the boss "Knight" (red mushroom); being so much bigger than what it is now. It took about three to four to take it down. Now just one player can do it and he's much smaller. I miss the balloon-looking pets. Are there any left, or did Luna do away with them completely? I was known by Trixxi, Bubblez, Firefly, and WatuGurl. Mostly though; I was called Bubblez.

• Orange locked this topic